Lebanese tourist stabbed in Pattaya in brawl with two Thais

rooster59

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Whether they had the right guy or not, stabbing someone over a minor traffic incident is totally stupid, especially given the amount of CCTV cameras in that area. One hopes the cops will pick them up shortly and that will be two less pieces of garbage on the Pattaya streets.

You can also put it up in this way. Start to brawl with the Lebanese man. Even the Thai is 2 man. They find out they not can win the fight. Properly therefor they stab him with a knife. who knows - who cares.

Troll post has been removed and a post in blue fonts corrected.

Forum Netiquette
 1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read.

34 minutes ago, DashRye said:

I bet 20 Chinese do not spend as much as one Labanese.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think the implication is that if he was Chinese there would be a mammoth overreaction by the authorities - lots of wais and flowers etc!

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I know I've woken up with my fair share of women that look like Donald duck or extras from the Adams familiy, but sheesh I've never woken up anything like her

Perhaps she has a nice personality?

1 hour ago, dpspike said:

He looks to be in pretty good shape, despite 4-5 guys attacking him at once. Thumbs up to him. I hope he inflicted some damage as well. 

In good shape? Seriously? The man is obese. I would be surprised if he can  climb a flight of stairs without wheezing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dpspike said:

He looks to be in pretty good shape, despite 4-5 guys attacking him at once. Thumbs up to him. I hope he inflicted some damage as well. 

Think you should have gone to Specsavers, mate!

"Lebanese tourist stabbed in Pattaya in brawl with two Thais"

Including the headline, two Thais are mentioned SIX (6) times in the article - where on earth do you get "4 - 5 guys attacking him at once" from?

Edited by sambum

9 hours ago, Simon1287 said:

The Baht bus I was in stopped near where this was going on so the driver could watch.

First thing I saw was something like 4 Thai men kicking and stomping with total fury at something on the ground. I could not see what it was as something obscured my vision that low down.

Next thing I saw was the Lebanese chap running like crazy across the road, barging one Thai man out of the way who appeared to be trying to stop him. Then running back over the road again into, or near to the Family Mart.

At the very least, 3 men kicking him on the ground and probably 4 or 5, so the story about 2 men attacking him is totally inaccurate.

Not exactly sure how he managed to get back up though unless they let him but he was a bit like a wild bull so who knows.

I guess the two brave Thai chaps needed the help of other brave Thai chaps nearby to knock him down.

The Baht bus moved on at that point so no idea how it all continued.

At least one farang not far away was filming or taking pictures on his phone so my we will see a movie online at some stage.

Simon

cmon simon get off the bus for gods sake

Frankly, after seeing the furious way the Thais were going at him on the ground (reminded me of a shark feeding frenzy) I was very surprised to suddenly see him run across the road. How exactly he got up I don't know as my vision was obscured at very low level and by a couple of passing vehicles at one point. 

He was obviously in a blind panic and trying to get away and seemed to have succeeded as far as I could tell so maybe the Thais had had enough enjoyment for one night but the way he ran across the road really reminded me of a wild bull so maybe they decided not to risk prolonging the proceedings and getting damaged themselves.

He certainly looks to have a lot of "padding" on his body and I daresay the Thais were barefoot or not much more but I bet he is pretty bruised and sore today nonetheless.

A far better outcome though than the last such encounter I witnessed (loads of Thais on one Thai) which ended with a bullet in the victims head while he lay battered on the ground.

Simon

16 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

At the corner of Soi Lengkee a completely normal time for shopping at 7/11 :biggrin:

Given the fact that short-sighted bosses won't open supermarkets until 11 am; given the relative coolness at that time; this corner of soi Bukao is virtually impassable at 2.30 am ....... so I've heard.

there's rising hatred towards foreigners among the Thai youth during the last several years.

Small arguments don't stay small, in fact, they get elevated and turn into brawls and street fights.

This stabbing of this Lebanese guy is the epitome of this phenomenon.

if the "local"  loses face or loses the initial fight(which is extremely rare) , he always returns with a group of thugs for vengeance usually ending in a bloodbath where the foreigner always ends up the victim and on the floor in a bloody pulp.

The Smile.....LOL

The introductory tourism intended promotional bs metaphor of the 80's and 90's couldn't be so further away from the reality.

13 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

In good shape? Seriously? The man is obese. I would be surprised if he can  climb a flight of stairs without wheezing.

You missed the qualifier “...despite being attacked by 4-5 Thais.”

13 hours ago, sambum said:

Think you should have gone to Specsavers, mate!

"Lebanese tourist stabbed in Pattaya in brawl with two Thais"

Including the headline, two Thais are mentioned SIX (6) times in the article - where on earth do you get "4 - 5 guys attacking him at once" from?

Refer to post #22 on p.2 for a first-hand, witness account.

17 hours ago, DashRye said:

I bet 20 Chinese do not spend as much as one Labanese.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Basically tour group Chinese are from rural or inland china .these country’s folks rarely travel beyond their shores so when one travel overseas, they tend to buy lots of gifts for their family as well as extended family and village VIPs to give them face. So they do spend but not on ladies or bars. 

1 hour ago, Hank Gunn said:

Refer to post #22 on p.2 for a first-hand, witness account.

Must admit - didn't see that, so soz  for that, but even that is a little bit suspect:-

"At the very least, 3 men kicking him on the ground and probably 4 or 5, so the story about 2 men attacking him is totally inaccurate".

A bit like saying "I had 3 or maybe 4 or 5 drinks"!