Phuket In June

kaspasecret

Teh weather should be delightful.. As for the kids this opinion is comming from a

NON-DAD so I would go for Kata or Karon.. If dear old dad wants to slip out for a little pleasure dejour you can hit Christins on second road about 300m south of Soi Bangla. A 2 hour 2000 baht visit will get you the comfort dear ole dad is due.

The other would be to make sure the hotel is not guest friendly....NO BAR girls or LADY BOYS in the the guests.....Some are sort of both way but very low key.

Resort Hotel, Sala Thai and Thara Patong off of beach road are OK with the best kiddie pool at the Thara Patong. They do the family thing so seldom any LB's and

the Thai Bar girls seem to be observant...<deleted> the only with will be the Euro Bimbo's going with out tops but Dad might like that!

Weather should be okay but don't blame me if it rains all the time.

I'm just back from Karon Beach where a Thai man drowned today. No lifeboats, no helicopters, only 2 American surfers risking their lives to find the guy. One came back on shore after an hour of searching and pleaded "Why don't you do something?"

Yeah son, this is Thailand. The Police were there, back from checking driving licences and helmets; capable of doing as much as me. The Jet-Skis, which are going to be banned soon, were nowhere to be seen. No boats, no nothing. He died. Body should wash up in a couple of days.

Karon Beach Resort has swimming pools and it's right on the beach.

As to the weather the Official Weather person at Phuket IN'l has declared that the raing season has arrived...You can expect big downpours and 1 hous after it stops the streets will be mostly dry. Kinda cool.....Do keep in mind that the flooded streets and sewer back ups and the water is highly polluted so it is best to not have a wade across the street!

Rains often in the morning but you can have a shot of downpour at and time.

Last Sept, the month of most rain, I was having a very good session in my pool at night and just as I slipper her bikini bottom off the flash of rain started....Had to finish up in the room!

Well Friday 4th of June, 10:15am and its pouring it down... cats and dogs, i tell ya!

The advice given about the beaches is spot on, take heed, that Karon beach is a known danger spot for swimmers and its not uncommon to hear of a few people die off there every year or so. ust be real careful if your in there.

Kata beach is a bit better, but still a bit dangerous this time of year, just need to watch yourself if you go swimming. I dont think its as bad as Karon beach, but which ever beach you decide to swim off, just excerise a bit of caution, take notice of the green/red flags off the beach as an indication of if its ok to swim that day or not.

Stay safe, be sensible and you'll have a great time with the family, i just hope the weather is a bit better than it is today for your holiday :o

Well, at this time of the year it rains a lot...but only from late afternoon....

It's safer to swim at Friendship Beach in Chalong Bay...it's around 20 min. from Patong and Phuket Town ( or City now!) :o

Enjoy your stay! :D