VILEST MAN IN BRITAIN - Disgusting moment heartless thief steals Leicester FC shirt in tribute to tragic owner killed in chopper crash

webfact

VILEST MAN IN BRITAIN 

Disgusting moment heartless thief steals Leicester FC shirt in tribute to tragic owner killed in chopper crash

EXCLUSIVE 

By Ellie Cambridge

leicester.jpg

After hanging around he grabs the shirt and scarf and stuffs them into his bag before walking away//THE SUN

THIS is the disgusting moment a heartless thief steals a Leicester FC shift left outside the London Thai embassy as a tribute to the club's owner.

It had been placed there just three hours before the disgraceful theft, along with a handwritten note in memory of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha

THembassy.jpg

The touching tribute left on the steps of the Thai embassy in London//SWNS

The beloved football club owner died in a tragic helicopter crash at the home ground on Saturday.

Many fans have been mourning the man who helped boost Leicester FC to Premiership glory in 2016.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7626218/leicester-city-fc-shirt-stolen-helicopter-crash-tribute-video/

-- The SUN 2018-11-01

44 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What vile scum, the lowest of the low.

Surely the met police can get a better image, and find the scum.????

They've got their hands full tackling knife crimes and such. They won't have the resources to go after common or garden toe-rags like him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

What?  "Vile scum, lowest of the low"?

He stole a football shirt, that's all, he didn't steal it from anyone in particular, neither did he deprive someone of it who needed the shirt.  I'm not condoning theft but it's no bigger a deal than any other tea leaf shoplifting a shirt that happens hundreds of times every day.

If he was aware of what it represented (if indeed that is what it represented) then it is a bigger deal.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

He earned his money , he can spent it where he likes .

Its up to the Thai Government to fund social services in Thailand , its not the responsibility of rich individuals 

No ones disputing that. Right or wrong, everyday Thais don't like he gave to farangs. And being Thai, they know his motivation was not purely altruistic. 

They can't win with some of you guys. 

You want them to rise up, then you bag them when they call out one of the reasons why they're so disenfranchised and feeling gypped. Also who here has a good word to say for the blatant rip off that is the monopoly duty free operator here? I thought so... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

A lot of people would argue that stealing that particular shirt is a bigger deal than other other types of shoplifting. It was not just a shirt, it was a piece of memorabilia that represented a terrible tragedy.

"...it was a piece of memorabilia that represented a terrible tragedy".

All it was was a shirt, no different than any other LC shirt, nothing more, it represented nothing in any formal capacity.

54 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

My comment was a polite  way to say the grammar of the  Administration of this forum could set an example rather than support   the wrong  usage of the English language.

Do you agree or disagree with that?

Please note the following:

Original articles, especially in the Thai press, often have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ThaiVisa is not responsible for these nor does ThaiVisa have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ThaiVisa is not responsible for any opinions reflected  or quoted in reprinted news stories.

As the source is The Sun, perhaps you can contact them and make your complaint here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/contact-us/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Why?  What exactly did it "represent".  It was a shirt left for some daft reason on the wall of the Embassy by someone who didn't want it, that's all.

That happens quite a lot then.

As I said, IF it represented a memorial, and the guy was aware of it, then the act is worse than theft.

Anyone who can place common theft on par with stealing from a memorial has low values and morals.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Please note the following:

Original articles, especially in the Thai press, often have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ThaiVisa is not responsible for these nor does ThaiVisa have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ThaiVisa is not responsible for any opinions reflected  or quoted in reprinted news stories.

As the source is The Sun, perhaps you can contact them and make your complaint here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/contact-us/

No problem..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"...it was a piece of memorabilia that represented a terrible tragedy".

All it was was a shirt, no different than any other LC shirt, nothing more, it represented nothing in any formal capacity.

So by your logic the Cenataph just a piece of stone. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Absolutely right. 

I wonder how much those righteous individuals who condemn him out of hand with no evidence for anything more than being very rich ever contribute to the deprived themselves?

His wealth is not the point, I'm not "condemning" him for anything, I was observing that whatever any heartbroken fans think, many everyday Thais don't see him as the club fans do, because they resent where he dispensed largesse. 

If it was Becks throwing money at Thai institutions, and ignoring his own, I'm sure the howls on TV would be heard in John O Groats. 

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Small Joke said:

His wealth is not the point, I'm not "condemning" him for anything, I was observing that whatever any heartbroken fans think, many everyday Thais don't see him as the club fans do, because they resent where he dispensed largesse. 

If it was Becks throwing money at Thai institutions, and ignoring his own, I'm sure the howls on TV would be heard in John O Groats. 

Becks has spent all his money on a football team in the USA and no one cared .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Small Joke said:

You're playing whataboutery. It's pointless. She's a Thai, and they're as nationalistic and selfish as the people who want Brexit, I'm not defending her, your previous point went off on a tangent about where he spends his money, but the point is that his choices did not endear him at home, that's all. What you would like out of this silly little back n forth, a public graap and an apology?  555 

I would prefer it if you would answer the points that I made .

Did you ask her the question that I suggested that you ask her ?

But I do agree with you , she does seem to be selfish , happy enough to receive money from foreigners in Thailand , but also wants Thais to spend money on her (countries) well being and not on someone else abroad