Big Joke - hailed as the "People's Policeman" - he's "Wonderful!"

webfact

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

A fool and his money are swiftly parted and they must be pretty stupid to a) get involved with the scam to start with, and b) think that their money, now overseas, is ever likely to be returned, especially by Big Joke. I wonder how long it will take them to work those two facts out?

Isaak, get the nails ready the guy is back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Yesterday the Maj-Gen's updated Immigration Bureau website featured a story about a group of Thais ripped-off by Forex fraudsters in Australia.

Story doesnt make sense aussies dont have Thai as a second language and wouldnt be targeting a country that they consider as third world for pickings.

My wild guess is Thais living in "Australia" ripped off Thais in Thailand.  Or they could have been using vpns and not even stepping foot out of Thailand. Interesting to see the payment gateway being used as Paypal can give you 6 month claim warranty.

BJ lost all credability after his 100 000 overstayer claims,  the person saying he needed a good sleep was right so he could dream up some new figures.  I lost all respect and credability for the guy.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

A fool and his money are swiftly parted and they must be pretty stupid to a) get involved with the scam to start with, and b) think that their money, now overseas, is ever likely to be returned, especially by Big Joke. I wonder how long it will take them to work those two facts out?

Fool and stupid is harsh. 

The victims may have been coaxed in by the smaller percentages and once they saw money coming back thought it was the real deal and then they got hit bit by bit just like the cockroaches in boiler rooms.

Panic sets in and they think by investing more they may get their money back.

The sites probably looks legit and they may have had fake testimonials to back them up etc.

In the victims defense, some may have had a less than adequate education and likely knew little about stocks and shares or currency (all similar scams, just tweeked) except that they heard you can make money and what the fraudsters showed them.

Sure, they were easy targets, as planned by the thieving cockroaches.

They were vulnerable and fell victim to scams like thousands all over the world.

It's too narrow minded to just label them fools and/or stupid IMO.

They have no chance of seeing that money again but I hope the Aussies can track the pond scum down and throw them in jail, those thieving b......... ruin peoples lives

Edited by MARK74
various
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pattjock said:

And why is this a crime for the Immigration Police??? Got nothing to do with immigration*.

By now we all know that working completely outside the scope of his assigned police duties has never ever stopped Big Joke before.  It's as if someone behind the scenes is grooming him for bigger and better 'things'.  Geez, now who could that be?

*My bold red emphasis, not pattjocks

17 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

Story doesnt make sense aussies dont have Thai as a second language and wouldnt be targeting a country that they consider as third world for pickings.

My wild guess is Thais living in "Australia" ripped off Thais in Thailand.  Or they could have been using vpns and not even stepping foot out of Thailand. Interesting to see the payment gateway being used as Paypal can give you 6 month claim warranty.

BJ lost all credability after his 100 000 overstayer claims,  the person saying he needed a good sleep was right so he could dream up some new figures.  I lost all respect and credability for the guy.

Some of the Thais were in Australia, not Australians ripping off Thais..................:thumbsup:

Surachate promised action in the Forex complaint in which 300 Thais both in Thailand and in Australia have been swindled out of 300 million baht.

• Like 2

Perhaps Big Joke needs to spend more time looking at some of his departments ridiculous rules! I spent all day yesterday at Samutprakarn immigration office to report that my wife was staying with me, she is on a Non O-A retirement visa and had returned to Australia, now is back for 19 days and to follow the rules I had to go to immigration and queue for 4 hours to report the same information which she had written on her TM-6. I really feel sorry for the immigration officers as they are inundated EVERY day with several hundred people, their office is always crowded and they get no relief from their work! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Some of the Thais were in Australia, not Australians ripping off Thais..................:thumbsup:

Surachate promised action in the Forex complaint in which 300 Thais both in Thailand and in Australia have been swindled out of 300 million baht.

Thanks brother my reading comprehension skills are off the charts. ????

• Like 2