My Avatar

JacknDanny

keep it or bin it  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In view of a recent comment made to me about my avatar, saying it offended as it looked like an insatiable farang, I have decided to let the people decide.

The Avatar I thought was funny and original and is motor related (Mitsubishi/Honda)

Please give me your views and I will abide by the majority decision

hey,

i love it jack and its a real cracker mate, dont know what the bother is, except to say that some people have no sense of humour at all. :bah:

keep up the good work mate.

there is one thing that bothers me mate? :D

those <deleted> knees of yours must be nearly ready to give way. :o:D :D

Hey Terry

We hear that you've been practising the J and D technigue to use on your 'special friends' down Soi Rambuttri in May :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another woman voting J'n'D...

I voted Humorous & harmless. It's just a consumer/capitalist joke. Doesn't offend me at all. There are a couple of avatars that I find disturbing, but yours isn't one of them.

As for those that find the moving avatars annoying, you'll all be pleased to see I've changed mine... :o:D

I voted Humorous & harmless. It's just a consumer/capitalist joke. Doesn't offend me at all. There are a couple of avatars that I find disturbing, but yours isn't one of them.

As for those that find the moving avatars annoying, you'll all be pleased to see I've changed mine... :D:D

:D You copied my hair! :o I did like the noxema puppy too.

As for those that find the moving avatars annoying, you'll all be pleased to see I've changed mine... :D:D

:D You copied my hair! :o I did like the noxema puppy too.

It's dead tree branches, not snakes! She's Lady Wynter. Found a nice medusa one for you too. I'll email or pm it to you, see what you think. :bah:

Sorry, :D

Here's an avatar good for annoying people who are rather soooo easily annoyed... :D

Gratis. You're welcome. :D

That's actually not annoying, that one can induce a fit in an epilectic...

Not if they use welding goggles to view it first. :o

In view of a recent comment made to me about my avatar, saying it offended as it looked like an insatiable farang, I have decided to let the people decide.

The Avatar I thought was funny and original and is motor related (Mitsubishi/Honda)

Please give me your views and I will abide by the majority decision

hey,

i love it jack and its a real cracker mate, dont know what the bother is, except to say that some people have no sense of humour at all. :D

keep up the good work mate.

there is one thing that bothers me mate? :D

those <deleted> knees of yours must be nearly ready to give way. :o:D :D

I had a simular avatar but with car parts and this was removed by the mod's. Upon seeing his avatar I complained with the mod's why he can have one and I cant. Bitching?! Maybe, I didn't complain, just challanged the mod's. So when he makes a poll than I can only think of what has happened.

So I guess my avatar must be one of the annoying ones.Never judge a poster by his or her cover I say! I think it's a funny avatar keep it I also didn't click it was motor related thought it was a stick man humping his briefcase.

yeh speaking of yukky ones.. momo's presence here has reminded me that his/her avatar is far more yukky :D

but again....im not suggesting u need to change it. I wouldnt use it :o

momo, when I see your avatar I think of an immature adolescent. It is only slightly funny, in an anally expulsive sort of way. :D

I see that 'dancing star gobbling muppet boy' has abruptly changed his avatar .... :o

Strange .... :D

well, I found it amusing for a while but the dancing was a little too epileptic for my liking.

If I were 12 years old I might find the avatar amusing. However I don’t think it is really offensive in any way, unless you are a monk or a Muslim or some such. I opted for ‘no thoughts either way’, since there wasn’t a 'pathetic/crap' option.

Your avatar brings back a few memories... :o

If I were 12 years old I might find the avatar amusing. However I don’t think it is really offensive in any way, unless you are a monk or a Muslim or some such. I opted for ‘no thoughts either way’, since there wasn’t a 'pathetic/crap' option.

Your avatar brings back a few memories... :D

Were you the geezer that threw the shoe at him at Madstock ....? :o

And I prefer your old avatar Grover but as to moi being an immature adolescent? It's what you write that counts not the avatar...people choose avatars for different reasons we can have a "Why Did You Choose Your Avatar? ", "Is My Avatar Cool?"poll.The vanity of some people, come on.

And I prefer your old avatar Grover but as to moi being an immature adolescent? It's what you write that counts not the avatar...people choose avatars for different reasons we can have a "Why Did You Choose Your Avatar? ", "Is My Avatar Cool?"poll.The vanity of some people, come on.

Its slightly funny and original.

I dont think I said you are an immature adolescent, its just the association that springs to mind when I see the image. I made this association because I think I tried something like this once or twice.

The thing about avatars is without even reading a single post, people can make a judgment. With a striking avatar, in once brief glance a whole series of associations will come up, perhaps in a more potent way than 500 posts could.

Its slightly funny and original.

I dont think I said you are an immature adolescent, its just the association that springs to mind when I see the image. I made this association because I think I tried something like this once or twice.

The thing about avatars is without even reading a single post, people can make a judgment. With a striking avatar, in once brief glance a whole series of associations will come up, perhaps in a more potent way than 500 posts could.

Grover, you must have a lovely life with very little to worry about, other than superficial impressions.

My avatar wasn't chosen, as such, it was just the first of a few that I managed to download, after that I tried to change it but my pc skills are very limited. Soon after I realized how people (like yourself) react to different avatars and decided not to change it. It's very easy to make a small leap from this social forum into society's "forum" and imagine how you may behave in everyday life to people / things and the pictures / words that you "associate "with them. You are a little bit of a worry!

Other people, like say; Jet, may not like the first impression but are willing to control their "associations" and move on. I suspect that I'd much rather share a beer with jet than yourself.

When people say things like, "it made me feel...." or "your comment offended me", I can't help but wonder how a thought in one persons head can be controlled by a separate person or the actions of that separate person. Obviously, ones thoughts cannot be controlled by separate persons so the idea of offense is null & void. Lazy people who are afraid to change use this "you offended me" tactic in order to try to get you to change (instead of them).

I think your avatar is simply another avatar & why should you give a toss what I (or anybody else) think. As a matter of fact, I think it needs to be much more controversial to stir up the "I can't change because I'm too lazy or I think that I'm choiceless in these matters" crowd.

That feels better :o

I too thought it was someone who was screwing their luggage.

I really don't care what people use as avatars.

I've often thought of changing mine, but it really becomes your identity at a glance.

Just think of the familiar avatars you see, and can identify in a millisecond....libya, britmaveric, george, jai dee, lao po, etc.

I didn't put much thought in to mine....just the first "pumpui" guy I came across.

I didn't put much thought in to mine....just the first "pumpui" guy I came across.

both of mine havent needed much to think about....they are just perfect :D especially the current one :D actually :o the previous one is too....those that dont remember it you can view it here

both of mine havent needed much to think about....they are just perfect :D especially the current one :D actually :D the previous one is too....those that dont remember it you can view it here

Your current one is the right colour Miss MiG ... just one thing wrong ... :o