My Avatar

JacknDanny

keep it or bin it  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Avatar is not offensive unless you have an obscene mind set.

I reckon it is humerous and is exactly as it,s meant to be, taken in a light hearted way with a bit of frivolity and fun.

Just stop the animation Jack then no one can say nowt.

I judge a poster by their contributions to T.Visa and you are an asset to the forums. J. n D. :D

If members really want to get fussy perhaps a few of the dodgy contributors should be sorted out for being offensive and disrupting debates

Now that would be a constructive thing to do if you really want to concentrate on improving the discussions.

May i politely suggest the report button is a great facility for doing this.

As for the avatars they do not have to be of a non obscene nature to offend.

Some of the T.Visa ones are obviously from people with warped imaginations and are can easily qualify as being distrubed, if anything pathetically serious is taken from their array of meanings along with what they ACTUALLY represent ???

I once took a senior members avatar to be of a frightening nature until he explained what it actually was and the cultural side of it,s history.

You,d be as amazed and enlightened as i was with what it really meant.

It,s all in the mind people, and a load of fuss about nothing, perhaps a P.M. to anyones you question is all that is needed to put things right.

Here was me thinking we where all broadminded adults with a sense of amusement.

marshbags :D:o:D

Edited by marshbags

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images