good news

no deal

first I want to said I am sorry about my English,i know I am not perfect, I am French I have a good French education,when I first move in the usa I don't know a world of English! I learn all by my self, I think I do ok ,at less people understand what I said! I was looking to buy a mid size car and don't want  anymore a honda because all de problems I have whit my dealer who don't want garantie any thing! so I said no more honda,when I first move in Thailand 10 years a go I want to buy a car and I go right to honda because in America honda as a very good reputation of be well made, and reliable car,i don't even look for other car available in Thailand,i replace my car every 2 years and in the pass 8 years I buy 4 new honda,first I city,and a civic,a other civic and the jazz, I don't buy the jazz because of the low price, but the road to go in are house I only good for one car and are garage is not to big and are house is located a the end of a dead end, so I told my wife lets buy a jazz, we are only two people and a baby, and mostly we drive in town,i have problem whit de jazz from the start i have a flat tire so no big deal I pick up the spear and I find out a big dent on the rim on a brand new car! honda don't have a quality control? to check if everything is ok before they send the car to be sold to a customer? so yes I was not to please !but I take the car to the dealer where I by the car show them the rim and they said we going to take care of that just wait,a hour later the car was done but I want check the spear before I live and that what I see, they fix the rim whit a hammer the rim was even worst tan before,i told them you need the replace this rim under the guaranty the car was only  one month old! they said no we can not do that!so I was upset and I live,my jazz was guaranty for 12 month at 13 month the battery die! I take the car again to the dealer,they want 2500 to replace the battery,i told them you need to guaranty this battery this not normal for a battery to last only 13 month, they said again no your warranty is over! so I don't replace the battery at honda and I go to a battery dealer in town,the owner of the shop was a old guy very nice he replace the battery for 1800 tb but he told us, he buy a new 2016 jazz from the same dealer and he as the same problem whit the battery! he said honda use very cheap battery the one whit plug on top where you can ad water in it,now every one use the dry battery,he said also the battery is to low for the car,we can,t even buy this battery any where any more,so I start to be suspicious and I check other owner of the 2016 honda jazz,and at my surprise every one as the same problem! that why I do my first post on thai visa, I think people need to know what honda doing to they customer. now my jazz is 2 year old and like I do every two year,i want to buy a new car,i go to honda same dealer and told them I want to buy the 2018 civic 1.5l turbo rs whit a pearl white color, but you need to give my a good discount because all the problem we have before if you want kip me as a customer, that civic is the 5 car I buy from them in 10 year! he said you get the full coverage insurance and the film on the window I know the insurance is all way include in the price! and  no discount! so I live the shop,and start looking around what car I am going to buy if I don't get the civic witch is my wife dream car! I look at Mercedes more expensive but I think my wife be happy whit a Mercedes,she said no Mercedes are for old people! she is 28 year old... ii keep looking bmw I think they no to nice and very expensive,so I realise I have a problem,we don't want a suv,no pickup or small car,if I have to buy a mid size car in America I have no problem be a car dealer over there for 26 year !we have a lot mid size car over there,in Thailand the choise are limited, that what I find out, I think about going to dealer to dealer to see what they have to offer, but i am going to post on thai visa maybe some one who know better tan my about what is available in mid size car in Thailand in the range price of 1.5 million tb can make some good suggestion,well no suggestion at all, some guy just attaque me about my post,some call my a troll, I don't know what is that, we don't use this world in America he must be from England or Australia, in America we speak American English and that not the same,orthographe to. a other call me a drunk,drogue,non educated and more, what a hell I do wrong whit my post? I am a nice guy,i work hard in America.i have a little money I can pay cach for my car that why I replace every two year or about 30.000km,what wrong whit that is my choice.any way because I don't know what to buy and I get no help from the people at thaivisa, we start looking for other honda dealer elsewhere, and that what we find,the civic 1.5l tubo rs white pearl colror is 1.199000tb and we get full coverage insurance,the film on the window,a full tank of gas,and 10.000tb discount! and even a honda jacket ! that a deal I like!  we sign the contract, we get the car end of the month,my wife is so happy! I email copie of the contract to the old dealer he deserve! he reply sorry I hope you come back I am going to take good care of you, right! is to late...so now you know my all story any one can told me what I do wrong whit my post,i really like to know.thank you, you people have a good day.

also thank you to thaivisa where I get free ad to sale my 2016 honda jazz!

• Like 1

Must confess after wading through that lot the only thing of interest is that a new car has a faulty spare wheel. After all, at the factory there would of been many sets of eyes that had looked at it before it was put in the trunk.

Did you check the tyre to notice if it had been used, if it had they may have swapped it from another car at the garage. In any case, you should have stood your ground and contacted Honda..

Okay, i'll bite. So no one else has to get a headache reading your post (maybe state what you want first and then go into the long explanation in a new paragraph); you want to know what mid size cars are available for 1.5 Mil or less.

Your other topic "i have one problem" didn't state that you wanted a mid size car, so you left it open to any car available which makes it difficult to reply to.

Batteries aren't covered by warranty. Maybe with your spare tyre, you had it somewhere (like getting the car cleaned) and someone swapped the spare tyre. Though for the dealer to try and repair the rim with a hammer is crazy.

I thought you said you had bought a car in previous topic?

Edited by taichiplanet

5 minutes ago, taichiplanet said:

Okay, i'll bite. So no one else has to get a headache reading your post (maybe state what you want first and then go into the long explanation in a new paragraph); you want to know what mid size cars are available for 1.5 Mil or less.

Your other topic "i have one problem" didn't state that you wanted a mid size car, so you left it open to any car available which makes it difficult to reply to.

Batteries aren't covered by warranty. Maybe with your spare tyre, you had it somewhere (like getting the car cleaned) and someone swapped the spare tyre. Though for the dealer to try and repair the rim with a hammer is crazy.

I thought you said you had bought a car in previous topic?

i buy from the same dealer 3 honda in 7 years one city,one civic and a other civic,i have the flat tire whit the jazz about one month after i get i have not taking the car to a car wash or other place.

ok my topic is a little long but every thing start one year a go so i want to explain  the all story because i was mistreated by some member,so the spear tire no big deal,the battery no big deal little money,but if you buy a new car you expect better service,in my shop in arizona if someone buy a new car and come back whit the same problem i replace everything no question ask,the customer is happy and come back for more business,i think the manager of honda is going to think about,he all ready tol me if you come back i give you a good deal!but to late i find a better dealer. that all why i have be called a drunk a druge a stupid guy,whit no education?this people know nothing about me i post on thai visa like every body when i think a need help!