Best place for sleep study (for sleep apnea)

Batty

Hello.  Can I get recommendations for sleep study tests in Thailand?

I have looked at a couple of hospitals locally in Udon and Khon Kean that do an overnight Polysomnography and to me it looks like some might be better than others.  For example looking at the Bangkok Udon facebook page promoting there sleep study (for 10,000 Baht) it shows a patient lying on the bed with just 2 wires/nodes connected to either side of his jaw.  The Bumrungrad page shows a patient with 20 to 30 nodes, a computer strapped to his arm, even a waistband to measure chest muscles contracting.

Im guessing that the cheaper tests with limited tech just diagnose you as someone who snores and tells you to buy a CPAP, but the more expensive tests with better tech actualy dig a little deeper.  I might be way off the mark for thinking that though.

Either way can anyone suggest a decent place to go?  I figure Bumrungrad will tick all the boxes, but was hoping to get one or two other recommendations of anyone could oblige.

Many thanks

Batty

As we get older we do not sleep the same way as when we were younger , there is nothing you can do to change that, except taking a sleeping pill.  

Or a Melatonim capsule before you go to bed, it works for many .