British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

2 hours ago, Tiredofglasshalfemptyexpat said:

Here he is. Feel free to send him a message rather than being keyboard warriors on here

https://www.facebook.com/roy.demeo.75

i see on his FB page..he visited Sydney, if he acted like this.. he would have his head kicked in.. quick smart. Dropkick.. he is a tough guy with simple thai people. would be happy to tell him to his face .. but not need the online hassle. His day will come.. very soon i would think.

1 hour ago, sniggie said:

Well, what do you expect! I imagine that the only reason baseball cap manufacturers don't include instructions with their product is that the design makes it self-evident how they should be worn. 

They probably should include instructions - I see a large number of morons still manage to put them on back to front.......

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hangdonger said:

What bellend he is. He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, and looks like some kind of 90's spoof boy band. 

Exactly what I thought, a real 90's throwback.  Hopefully he will mouth off to someone who will retaliate and kick the sh*t out of him.  With some morons there is little else you can do.

• Haha 1

All you people sending him messages is a waste of time. The last activity on his account seems to be February, its obviously not his main account if in fact he is a facebook user. Dont humour him any more. He is as you all say a disgrace

2 hours ago, car720 said:

Dead man walking.

accident waiting to happen.

no another note why did the bar serve him, or not ask him to leave ? properly cos the greed of the bar just to earn another 20 baht profit, him and the bar properly well suited together.

• Like 2