British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

webfact

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Now this is the kind of "quality" ass*hole",  that Mr Big Joke should X-ray, outlaw, arrest and send back home.....and not the harmless chaps cooking my shawarma or curry, in some back Sukhumvit kitchen !

Yep and include a full cavity search just in case!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dabhand said:

There's been a dearth of Brits acting like, er, Brits recently, so well played that man for bringing us back into focus.????

cannot believe that when he leaned forward to get in the video taker’s face that he wasn’t smashed over the head by one of those annoying “ flyaway on their own” bottles ! what a missed opportunity to improve the features of that “ Hanson Man” ! Hope he lasts long enough to see this thread.  

2 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

So a guy gets drunk, says something stupid. Then the bar lady start filming  and challenging him.

And whoo the whole world falls upon him!

Look the hate speech he is getting on his Facebook page.

I agree he is creepy but not worth the publicity he is getting now.

Come on people , move along.

I wonder how people would have reacted if it was the guy doing the filming , filming the bar owner giving him abuse and it was him who posted it on-line

2 minutes ago, grobec said:

I’ve seen this guy in bkk.

he is the same at 10am. (When awake)

he is always aggressive and in your face and needs to be defused if you make eye contact.

Where?

2 minutes ago, grobec said:

I’ve seen this guy in bkk.

he is the same at 10am. (When awake)

he is always aggressive and in your face and needs to be defused if you make eye contact.

Hadnt he just arrived in Thailand 14 hours previously ?

7 hours ago, Lodestone said:

What does "chav," apparently a Briticism, mean?

Chav= Council house affiliated vermin.

which in some parts of very deprived areas of England live the scum of the earth

this post shows an excellent example !

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:

Chav= Council house affiliated vermin.

which in some parts of very deprived areas of England live the scum of the earth

this post shows an excellent example !

Whilst I do think that his behavior was disagreeable  , it hardly warrants being called "scum of the earth" , he just swore and made a few hand gestures 

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Whilst I do think that his behavior was disagreeable  , it hardly warrants being called "scum of the earth" , he just swore and made a few hand gestures 

I agree, there are clues he might be in need of help, but as far as we know, hardly a criminal.

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Making excuses and thinking this guy is 'Normal' helps us to see your 'Rational'.......  we will just lump you together with him............

2 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:
10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Making excuses and thinking this guy is 'Normal' helps us to see your 'Rational'.......  we will just lump you together with him............

I find sanemax opinion quite balanced, not sure what to say about yours ????

3 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Do you feel that he was behaving in the worst way possible ?

Whilst I dont agree with his behaviour , its hardly "scum of the earth"

34 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I wonder how people would have reacted if it was the guy doing the filming , filming the bar owner giving him abuse and it was him who posted it on-line

That..... Didn't happen.......

Start all over again and see if you can feel like 'bailing his a__ out of the crap his mouth got him in...........

Where?

Nana of course.

I actually had coffee with him (he had a beer) and he appeared to be “no fool” when you don’t react to his aggression.
Perhaps bipolar or substance abuse? Funny, at the time I could just picture him at a football match.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

11 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

6 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I find sanemax opinion quite balanced, not sure what to say about yours ????

Maybe you are like two peas in a pod. If I was in a bar with that idiot I would feel very uncomfortable. But maybe that is why the world is in such a mess when you can feel justified to excuse him.

Edit. Sawadeeken post should not be there, ????

7 hours ago, Tiredofglasshalfemptyexpat said:

Here he is. Feel free to send him a message rather than being keyboard warriors on here

https://www.facebook.com/roy.demeo.75

I notice a lot of people posted on his timeline in the past few hours.

From the few comments I have read I'm not sure any more who the low life is. The guy who's subject of this thread or the keyboard warriors that posted on his page.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Do you feel that he was behaving in the worst way possible ?

Whilst I dont agree with his behaviour , its hardly "scum of the earth"

As 'Human beings' with any kindness in their hearts.........  HE ... IS.... 'SCUM of the EARTH....... And he has proven himself in this VIDEO to so many on this forum...... And you are still defending him???????? It don't speak good of your 'credentials' of judgement.......

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Maybe you are like two peas in a pod. If I was in a bar with that idiot I would feel very uncomfortable. But maybe that is why the world is in such a mess when you can feel justified to excuse him.

Where did i excuse him ? Still, he is not a criminal, is he ?

I am just disgusted with the vile attacks of " the sanctimonious brigade" to somebody who's obviously in need of help.

Are you feeling that much pride in attacking people with mental problems ?

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

IMO , the World is in a mess because people cannot understand each other and people misinterpret things and misunderstandings happen .

No one has tried to justify his behavior or make excuses for him  , I just feel that some people are over reacting to a bit of swearing and hand gestures

6 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:
7 hours ago, Tiredofglasshalfemptyexpat said:

Here he is. Feel free to send him a message rather than being keyboard warriors on here

https://www.facebook.com/roy.demeo.75

I notice a lot of people posted on his timeline in the past few hours.

From the few comments I have read I'm not sure any more who the low life is. The guy who's subject of this thread or the keyboard warriors that posted on his page.

I just had a look at all those comments.

Maybe it would be best for him to leave Thailand ASAP.

Otherwise it seems he might end up in a hospital very soon.

I guess not many people will miss him.

4 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

As 'Human beings' with any kindness in their hearts.........  HE ... IS.... 'SCUM of the EARTH....... And he has proven himself in this VIDEO to so many on this forum...... And you are still defending him???????? It don't speak good of your 'credentials' of judgement.......

I classify "scum of the earth" as being rapists , murderers , terrorists and things like that , people who swear and make hand gestures do not fit into that category , IMO

So... should this be considered just normal drunken behaviour which should have been ignored? Filming the scoundrel was a mistake the owner did and provoked him more to show his stellar behaviour? Today, are CCTV equipment a rare commodity? I bet, every other bar or any commercial institute has CCTV systems installed.

Would this drunken bad little boy acted in this same brave manner if the owner was a man, instead of a female (it was a female who spoke)?

What would have happened if the owner was also a man of the same mentality and the drunkard later found that he could not recognise himself in front of a mirror?

Owners fault? Thai peoples fault? Thailand's fault?

... and by the way, is this normal and common behaviour in the UK bars and tolerated without a whimper?

12 minutes ago, grobec said:

Where?

Nana of course.

I actually had coffee with him (he had a beer) and he appeared to be “no fool” when you don’t react to his aggression.
Perhaps bipolar or substance abuse? Funny, at the time I could just picture him at a football match.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Man goes to Nana at 10 am in the morning! Front page news!

Joking aside, couldn't this man sue for defamation of character? Being called a Chav is not very nice.

Archived