Video: Drunk Russian couple launch unprovoked attack on Indians in Pattaya

webfact

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Come on folks just a little misunderstanding.:cheesy::cheesy:

Lovely young lady with the manners of a sewer rat, nice boobs though.

And complete with the legendary Kardashian arse.

I'm sure a few on this forum would enjoy a troika with her.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, webfact said:

the Russian couple were uncooperative, even bagan spitting at officers,

11 hours ago, webfact said:

The Russian couple remain in custody and will meet with a representative from the Russian Embassy

Ready for their meeting with Embassy rep' .. 

IMG_20181112_062709.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like the Russian male received a bit of a kicking from the 'win'. 

He has a wound between the eyes.

Likelihood is that his woman caused the issue and he had to back her up.

Female 'win' looks to have been elbowed in the jaw. That would not have endeared the Russians to her colleagues.

Edited by KneeDeep
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

I am sure the Thais will be understanding.

I quite enjoy asking Thais if they like Indian people. Nearly all reply they dont. I then ask them if they are Buddist. 

"So where was Buddha from again?" {i know Nepal, but close enough}

Only Caucasians can be racist, in the liberal world 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:59 AM, holy cow cm said:

2 minutes in the Thai taxi driver in blue shirt looks totally spun on something. Yaba?

He's not a taxi driver but a rescue worker, but I thought the same. The eyes look very suspicious. 

On 11/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, webfact said:

The Russian couple remain in custody and will meet with a representative from the Russian Embassy on Monday.

I'm pretty sure that by next Monday, the Russian embassy rep should be sober enough to make it to the police station

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Q: Raju how are you liking your trip to Thailand

A: Oh, it is very grand except I got my ass beat by a big tit

Russian lady.

I think it was an Indian woman. You can see her at the beginning of the video(talking to an Indian male) and at the end(in the police station). She is not darker than the Thais, so possibly mistaken for a Thai.

Yaa Baa and Vodka, bad idea...............hope they are jailed, fed rice & fish for a couple weeks, and sent back to where they came from via Aeroflot (who are notoriously un happy with deportees-they have Bad ass Air Marshals on their flights) 

8 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Yaa Baa and Vodka, bad idea...............hope they are jailed, fed rice & fish for a couple weeks, and sent back to where they came from via Aeroflot (who are notoriously un happy with deportees-they have Bad ass Air Marshals on their flights) 

Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

In looking at the vid again, the Russian chick is hot, but a bit too hefty. Wonder what they are eating over there. I used to hang in Moscow in the glory Yeltsin days and the girls were all tall and skinny. Maybe too much Thai dessert here, or she is from Kazakstan or Somesuchstan instead of being a slinky Slav.

Russians get very emotional when they are drunk. Cry, sing, fight, recite poetry about death and horror or unrequited love, its the dour outlook on life. 

but she has a good base, proportionate body and pretty  face as usual..2 month of strict low-carb diet will turn her into a predetor

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Russians get very emotional when they are drunk. Cry, sing, fight, recite poetry about death and horror or unrequited love, its the dour outlook on life.

poverty, long and frigid winters and 18 hours of darkness can affect even the toughest human animal

and  close to 17 million of dead Russians at the end of the WW2  has effects even on newer generations.

I remember my great grandmother would cry in her corner sofa thinking of the tragedies of her childhood, atrocities to her family members during both WW1 and WW2 and between.

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 2

On 11/12/2018 at 7:44 AM, webfact said:

Witnesses said the Russian man approached the group of Indian tourists and began trying to punch them, while the woman started shouting “Russia, Russia, Russia” before trying to attack them with a glass bottle.

trying to attack them with a glass bottle. 

the Russian couple were uncooperative, even began spitting at officers,

Aaaah, Russians. Bless.....

True love in the back of the Rozzer's pick up. Bless.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pattayadude said:

poverty, long and frigid winters and 18 hours of darkness can affect even the toughest human animal

and  close to 17 million of dead Russians at the end of the WW2  has effects even on newer generations.

I remember my great grandmother would cry in her corner sofa thinking of the tragedies of her childhood, atrocities to her family members during both WW1 and WW2 and between.

I think it goes even further back than that...to Tatar times. Thats where the streak of authoritarianism imbued in the Russian soul comes from. Like their famous proverb: Even the Horse Needs the Knout.

Nothing beats 1000 years of groaning under the Knout to make one a inherently miserable, Da?

• Like 1