EDU visa -- actually want to learn Thai

Cheesekraft

I would like to get an EDU visa for the year-long visa, but I am also quite interested in learning Thai as well. I know a lot of the schools operate more or less just to issue the visas, not interested in these. I'd like to have a fairly strong hold on Thai after putting through a years studies in the classes -- what are good options to consider for proper schools with good teachers and material?

1 hour ago, Cheesekraft said:

I'd like to have a fairly strong hold on Thai after putting through a years studies in the classes -- what are good options to consider for proper schools with good teachers and material?

i don't know if this is considered an  "option"........but IMO the most important factors in learning thai are the

amount of time and effort, your aptitude, and how much immersion ((being in the company of thai speakin  people only) one is willing to do.    It takes a determined effort to make progress....some people get far in one year....many do not.  Sorry,  i know you wanted some

school names but others should offer some .  I have no personal experience in CM

Edited by rumak