Burmese man stabbed friend to death in Phuket Town

webfact

Burmese man stabbed friend to death in Phuket Town

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_4162.jpg

A Burmese man has stabbed another Myanmar national to death in Phuket Town last night.

The Phuket City Police were notified about the incident at a room in Soi Ton Poe in Phuket Town.

Police and rescue workers arrived to find the suspect, 56 year old Aung Htoo, a Burmese national, waiting for police. A 13 centimetre knife was also found at the scene.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/burmese-man-stabbed-friend-to-death-in-phuket-town

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-11-13

It's a toss up between the uk and Thailand who is the hub of knife crime.mind you with London racking them up over hours and not days I think bkk has got to pull its finger out and pick up the pace a fair bit.oh and before anyone says I'm slagging the uk off I was born in Clapham, London.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, happy chappie said:

It's a toss up between the uk and Thailand who is the hub of knife crime.mind you with London racking them up over hours and not days I think bkk has got to pull its finger out and pick up the pace a fair bit.oh and before anyone says I'm slagging the uk off I was born in Clapham, London.

Same Same me, left UK 47 years ago, if I never go there again, it will be too soon

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2018 at 4:53 AM, happy chappie said:

UK is hub of knife crime, While thailand is hub of both knife and gun. 

UK population - 66 million people - 703 murders (31 gun murders) = 1.06 murders per 100,000 people.

Thailand population - 68 million people - 4,000 - 4,500 murders (3,000+ gun murders) = 5.88 - 6.61 murders per 100,000 people.