What Does Your Username/handle/nick Mean?

November Rain

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a nickname, there used to be a bloke on telly called Normski, he was mad as you like and into street styles, music and ting and ting. A mate of mine Tony called me Robski and it stuck.

Oh. I thought you were from good Ukranian stock out of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Lots of skis there.

It's a nickname, there used to be a bloke on telly called Normski, he was mad as you like and into street styles, music and ting and ting. A mate of mine Tony called me Robski and it stuck.

Oh. I thought you were from good Ukranian stock out of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Lots of skis there.

I drink a lot of vodka, does that count? :o

The Sceadugengan (Singular: Sceadugenga), or "Shadow-Walkers", are fantastical beasts which are neither living nor dead, and which can shape-shift. They dwell in the forests of Great Britain. The origin of the word Sceadugenga is unknown, though many believe it to be of Danish origin, suggesting that this idea was introduced to Britain around the time of the Vikings (793-1000 AD).

I drink a lot of vodka, does that count? :o

Um, they drink rye (distilled from grain); vodka is spuddies. Can you make pysankis or perogies?

And I think we may to call in the ghost busters, what with sceadugenga's avatar revelations. Wonder if Terry57 has those abilities.

Well, since I started this, I guess I'd better put my 2 satangs in... In case anyone hadn't already figured it out, it's from a Guns 'n' Roses song, one of my favourites. My boyfriend was in a rock band & the band used to play it for me whenever I used to watch them. Also, just love the words & was born in November, so it seemed apt.

had just finished reading an article on genocide in Rwanda then went to register on thaivisa and needed a handle...the Hutus looked to be the perpetrators hence tutsiwarrior, DEFENDER OB DE PEOPLE!!!

tutsiwarrior crucified, tutsiwarrior excoriated, tutsiwarrior whose face is regularly ground into the dirt...but tutsi always recovers and in triumph returns to de 'fray...

tutsi in thai language means a man that acts like a woman in an overly gay&happy way.

I always imagined you as a gay warrior (whatever that means :D ) , wrestling and tearing people apart perhaps...

:o

an' whooo the <deleted> are youoooo? but it don't matter much as I've got my feminine side that I choose to acknowlege, easily misinterpreted as bein' queer...

was just down at Nan's food stall havin' a quiet beer an' chatting up the burmese assistant...sum drunk thai males sat at the next table widda boddil of shit...they were so drunk that they couldn't see the falang sittin' next to them...I didn't give dem de chance an' paid up an' got out...

Nan wants to come along to saudi to make sum money...I said 'but what about the food stall, Nan?' she said, 'don't matter much...I'm old like you are an' just wanna make sum dough...'

me an' 'ol Nan on parade in Saudi Arabia...

tutsi is a compassionate, queer bastid...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Fox has the following meanings:-

1. Carnivorous mammal of the genus Vulpes genera.... (I love meat and the rest just sounds sexy) :D

2. Crafty, Sly or clever person. ( Perfect qualities to get by in life) :D

3. Slang.. A sexually attractive person... ( sorry I can`t fit you in to-night........but I`m free on the 15th May) :D

4. Archaic.... A sword ( macho at heart) :D

5. To turn sour in fermenting ( never touch Chang) :bah:

6. Characteristically having a Big Bushy tail ( always an advantage) :bah:

Then add Pattaya to that lot and it`s :o

an' whooo the <deleted> are youoooo?

who me? I am Grover, as in the scraggly blue muppet. :o

I useta know sum guys named Grover...one was a yarder engineer for C. R. & K Logging outta Springfield, Oregon, he useta make jokes about chickens...another was Grover Sales, a tv personality on public tv in SF, USA...on his review of a public function in town he uttered the immortal words 'unless the city government can provide adequate toilet facilities San Francisco shall remain a second rate town with absurd pretentions to culture...'...in high dudgeon...

whatta monster...

I came from small town that used to mine the veriety of stones, blue sapphire is the one I like best, so I pick the sapphire color as username.

So why the 'r'?

"Sri", an Indian honorific for names or places, but "si" (in thai slang or Laos language) means nasty, which I don't want to put it in my username. So I combine them for the heck of it.