What Does Your Username/handle/nick Mean?

November Rain

Pazza followed me from my school days (a nick name for Parry).

I could never get to use it as my ID so when someone (jokingly honest) at work said there was more work in a Mexican village than there was in me, I just stuck the mex part on the end of pazza hence pazzamex.

(I apologise to any Mexicans out there, I didn’t say it I just use it, sorry). :D

My name (Parry) is Welsh , and although I am English ,

I do know that five sheep tied round a lamp post in Wales is classed as a leisure centre. :o

To CymruAmByth, if you’re a big chap I meant round a lamp post in England. :bah:

Steve :D:D:bah:

No offence taken, but maybe you ought to change your current avatar slightly, which would better reflect your general demeanour.

My suggestion would be to remove the elephants trunk and attach it to your forehead. Additionally, maybe you could hang a couple of suitably sized spheres just underneath the aforementioned trunk. Voila...the perfect avatar for you. :D

And while you at it....Sheep....We <deleted> 'em, and you eat 'em**

** - I am getting so bored of writing that last sentence whenever Wales gets brought up.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim's me name. I live in Thailand. I support Leicester City, The 'foxes'.

Thought the bit about 'a Thai Fox' would make me sound sexy and mysterious... but the 'Jim' part gives me away as a flabby bloke, not an female Asian sex kitten.

...I'll get me coat.

jim,

excellent explanation................................................. shame about the team!

Mark,

• 1 month later...

Caliban, the Shakespeare character that I (and many others :o ) resemble most. Overly put-upon and confused by reality, I guess, sums it up.

My favorite nick of all was Chuck Wow. I thought that was just some guy named Charles jazzing his name up, till I learned a bit of non-scholastic Thai.

well i'm from Liverpool ( watch out chelsea :o ) so im a "scouser" , but "scouse" is a bowl of stew Liverpool is famous for ( my nan makes the best bowl !! ). No scouse in LOS sadly :D .

The "mouse" bit comes from the slang "mickeymouser" - "scouser" , which if anyone not from Liverpool called me when I was younger wound me up big time , but then I got older and with that came a sense of humour :D:D:D .

Pazza followed me from my school days (a nick name for Parry).

I could never get to use it as my ID so when someone (jokingly honest) at work said there was more work in a Mexican village than there was in me, I just stuck the mex part on the end of pazza hence pazzamex.

(I apologise to any Mexicans out there, I didn’t say it I just use it, sorry). :bah:

My name (Parry) is Welsh , and although I am English ,

I do know that five sheep tied round a lamp post in Wales is classed as a leisure centre. :o

To CymruAmByth, if you’re a big chap I meant round a lamp post in England. :D

Steve :o:bah:;)

No offence taken, but maybe you ought to change your current avatar slightly, which would better reflect your general demeanour.

My suggestion would be to remove the elephants trunk and attach it to your forehead. Additionally, maybe you could hang a couple of suitably sized spheres just underneath the aforementioned trunk. Voila...the perfect avatar for you. :DIt would be easier to just drop my trousers and take a photo down there 555 :D

And while you at it....Sheep....We <deleted> 'em, and you eat 'em** Is that why the meat is so tender :D

** - I am getting so bored of writing that last sentence whenever Wales gets brought up. Try finding some new material then :D

And to scousemouse (even though I am a manc) I have to admit liverpudlians have one of the best sense’s of humours in the world IMO (unlike the Welsh, although I am sure some of them must have one (law of averages) (bit of banter guys)

Take care guys

Steve

Offence (non given non taken)

Edited by pazza

My nick came from my wife saying " Your heart is as big as a elephant" but I think she was talking about my belly :o . However, it stuck and even my American friends call me chang. When I started using it online I found far too many changs and hardly any chungs. Hence Chung noi. *j*

I love the song Thai kids sing when the hear my name. It starts out chang, chang, chang. :D

Call me Chung. *j*