Junta No. 2 Answers Election Question With Offer Of Violence

webfact

"Obviously incensed by questions whether oft-delayed elections would happen as planned in February, the deputy junta leader said he would answer such questions with his fists."

Nice one. Very mature, very illustrative of the inner man and worth remembering by anyone tempted to vote for him or his nasty boss.

Welcome to come to my front door and make the offer personally. A nice bath in one of our septic tanks would do him the world of good.

Edited by HalfLight

With 'News' like this..... I think..... DELAY THE ELECTIONS' A bit more.....

Give this 'Junta' enough rope and they will 'Hang Themselves'....... 

Every day they are making 'Opponents' looking better..... Even 'scumbag' Thaksin is starting to look better....... LOL .........

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, curlylekan said:

"Prawit’s flash of belligerence and courting of violent language emulates that of his boss, junta leader Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha. In July, Prayuth told a crowd in Ubon Ratchathani province that he would punch in the mouth anyone who criticized him."

This is what happens when a military government is in political power roles- their only answer is violence. I'm actually surprised they put up this good of a fight for this long without making Thailand a truly military dictatorship. I still doubt the election will happen and for the 15% chance of it happening, I seeing Prauit either becoming PM or only giving the democratically elected a few months in power before he declares article 44 again because things aren't being done right and violence could occur again.

I won't be surprised if someday we see U.N. troops patrolling the streets of Bangkok. 

15 hours ago, Longcut said:

Must be how he became a general. Punching women in the mouth.

What a pathetic waste of fresh air old fatty is, the sooner he's put out to pasture the better for Thailand, or should that be put out of his misery

21 hours ago, curlylekan said:

"Prawit’s flash of belligerence and courting of violent language emulates that of his boss, junta leader Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha. In July, Prayuth told a crowd in Ubon Ratchathani province that he would punch in the mouth anyone who criticized him."

This is what happens when a military government is in political power roles- their only answer is violence. I'm actually surprised they put up this good of a fight for this long without making Thailand a truly military dictatorship. I still doubt the election will happen and for the 15% chance of it happening, I seeing Prauit either becoming PM or only giving the democratically elected a few months in power before he declares article 44 again because things aren't being done right and violence could occur again.

I fully agree........ and it just crossed my mind how similar, in many ways, it is to Fidel Castro and CUBA in years past....... VERY connected to 'Communism'............

On 11/15/2018 at 2:45 AM, Eric Loh said:

I would love to see fat out of shape old man throw a fist without hurting himself. 

When the brain ceases to function one resorts to the fist. And when you are in his condition it normally leads to cremation.