Lost Passport and visa extension next week

Hello All,

as I was getting all my documents ready for my visa extension next week, I came to realize my passport is missing, the last time I used was to transfer money at the bank.

the only thing I can think of what has happened is that it fell out of pocket at somepoint.

now I have a few days until I have to go to immigration to get my extension.

what should I do?

Did you check with the bank to be sure you did not leave it there.

You need to report your lost passport to the police and contact your embassy about getting a emergency passport so that you can apply for your extension.

Just checked you posting history and it appears you are form the UK. Info for getting a emergency travel document (aka passport) is here. https://www.gov.uk/emergency-travel-document

Yes im from the uk, my extension is due on the 21st next week, its only a 2 month extension. I thought the emergency passport was only for if you are travelling.

I did retrace my steps and checked everywhere I went that day.

still no luck.

15 minutes ago, jimmjam said:

Yes im from the uk, my extension is due on the 21st next week, its only a 2 month extension. I thought the emergency passport was only for if you are travelling.

They will issue one without having to prove you are traveling if your current permit to stay is ending before you can get a new passport.

Do you have copies of your lost passport?