SOI 80 or Bintabaht????

moontang

3 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Earth to sirocco, earth to sirocco!!!!!!

why do u think men come to Thailand, beaches- can't swim in the polluted water, temples????

if it wasn't for the country being a whorehouse, there wouldn't be too many people here, stop kidding yourself!

Rom my man. I come for the woman. Certainly not the terrible polluted food, the polluted tap water, dirty beaches, the piles of trash, my fat cohorts in socks and sandals daytime alcoholics, the hateful Thais, their corrupt values and politicians or their hate for Soi dogs! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, aridion said:

Any updates on Soi Bintabaht/Soi 80. I am heading to Hua Hin in a  couple of months for a week.

I've always enjoyed the ladies of both areas.

We would start with the happy hour beers in Bintabaht, then work our way over to Soi 80 for the later hours.

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2019 at 4:43 PM, aridion said:

Any updates on Soi Bintabaht/Soi 80. I am heading to Hua Hin in a  couple of months for a week. Will check out Cha Am also. 

They’re all still eating well!! Seriously there are so many fat girls you have to check it’s not US !!

Bintabaht is completely dead, you can do a whole circuit and see less than 10 punters some nights. The constant rumours it’s going to be flattened should probably happen. Some decent bars to watch footie though. 

Soi 80 - they need to keep the food carts out of there, a lot of the girls are seriously overweight - I know several owners and business is bad - a few bars sold recently and more up for sale (circa 700k - 20k rent) Surprisingly there are a couple of decent lookers but out of the 150 or so girls that work there, they are hard to spot, but be warned they get bar fined every single day of their poor lives, sometimes more than once a day so if you do catch a looker there it will be very well used and almost certainly gone before 6pm (unless they’ve come back for Round 2, perhaps 3). Me and one owner worked out that one girl, one of the two lookers on the strip, aged just 23 has probably been boned around 1500 times since starting work there. Her bar fines alone pay the rent!! ???? She’s currently on social media bemoaning the fact she can’t find a decent boyfriend ????????????

There was an extreme looker couple of months ago,  so good she was completely out of place, as I spoke to her I thought you won’t last the week (it was her first bar job, shy as anything, clueless but very very very cute - sent down by her loving family who clearly realised the potential in what they had)  - true enough she was gone within days never been seen since !! Could have been a mirage I guess. 

Someone mentioned Soi 94 - hmmm not too much choice down there, and many of them have boyfriends already - however that won’t stop them taking you for a few drinks before she mentions she doesn’t do bar fines though - you’ve got better chances in the massage shops than the bars down there. Can’t think of one bar on 94 with a looker. Many many fat to average if that’s your thing. 

Soi 88 forget it - dead all year round now and a ball ache to park. 

Have a good time ????????

• 4 weeks later...

Spent a very pleasant night in the Bintabaht area last night. Usually visit about once a month, last night was the best I have seen it since last New Years. Lots of new and decent girls, cold beers and good happy hours. Some bars were actually full by 8pm, very unusual.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:37 AM, Bruntoid said:

They’re all still eating well!! Seriously there are so many fat girls you have to check it’s not US !!

Bintabaht is completely dead, you can do a whole circuit and see less than 10 punters some nights. The constant rumours it’s going to be flattened should probably happen. Some decent bars to watch footie though. 

Soi 80 - they need to keep the food carts out of there, a lot of the girls are seriously overweight - I know several owners and business is bad - a few bars sold recently and more up for sale (circa 700k - 20k rent) Surprisingly there are a couple of decent lookers but out of the 150 or so girls that work there, they are hard to spot, but be warned they get bar fined every single day of their poor lives, sometimes more than once a day so if you do catch a looker there it will be very well used and almost certainly gone before 6pm (unless they’ve come back for Round 2, perhaps 3). Me and one owner worked out that one girl, one of the two lookers on the strip, aged just 23 has probably been boned around 1500 times since starting work there. Her bar fines alone pay the rent!! ???? She’s currently on social media bemoaning the fact she can’t find a decent boyfriend ????????????

There was an extreme looker couple of months ago,  so good she was completely out of place, as I spoke to her I thought you won’t last the week (it was her first bar job, shy as anything, clueless but very very very cute - sent down by her loving family who clearly realised the potential in what they had)  - true enough she was gone within days never been seen since !! Could have been a mirage I guess. 

Someone mentioned Soi 94 - hmmm not too much choice down there, and many of them have boyfriends already - however that won’t stop them taking you for a few drinks before she mentions she doesn’t do bar fines though - you’ve got better chances in the massage shops than the bars down there. Can’t think of one bar on 94 with a looker. Many many fat to average if that’s your thing. 

Soi 88 forget it - dead all year round now and a ball ache to park. 

Have a good time ????????

agreed, the massage shops were the way to go, I was able to negotiate a lady for take home without getting the massage.  She was a former Coyote dancer, who had been hit by a car, breaking both legs..recovered nicely, but after a few sessions I began to think it was no accident.  Still, worked out good..

Edited by moontang

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 2:18 PM, moontang said:

I already know about the <deleted> on the beach, the poor immitation western food, the tasteless Thai food, and the foreign Conmen....doubt any of that has changed...just trying to find some good adult entertainment for a single guy.  Not really interested in where you and your "partner" go for coffee and hamburgers.

Seems sirocco nailed it and your later comments prove it.

Why try to hide your grab a grannie fetish, grannies are readily available in both of your preferred venues.

Just admit it, move on and enjoy.

Edited by alacrity
spelling

1 hour ago, alacrity said:

Seems sirocco nailed it and your later comments prove it.

Why try to hide your grab a grannie fetish, grannies are readily available in both of your preferred venues.

Just admit it, move on and enjoy.

Go enjoy a nice 170 THB ear of corn... might even see the jew that gave my friend 10 mm for his house.. hope you and your partner enjoy... Can't wait to hear about the burgers and coffee. 

19 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Panama Bar 23:00-00:00

Hilton 00:00-01:00

Cat Bar 01:00-02:00

Polo Club 02:00-03:00

Hilton had a great Happy Hour..2 x 1 Heineken...and the best Thai beef salad in Thailand..until 21:30... unfortunately, that was 2004.  

On 11/17/2018 at 8:18 AM, moontang said:

I already know about the <deleted> on the beach, the poor immitation western food, the tasteless Thai food, and the foreign Conmen....doubt any of that has changed...just trying to find some good adult entertainment for a single guy.  Not really interested in where you and your "partner" go for coffee and hamburgers.

Yes, now you will get great fake entertainment with fake smiles and fake p***y´s if you ain´t watching out. Good luck and have a great time.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:18 PM, moontang said:

just trying to find some good adult entertainment for a single guy.

go to this topic and click like on all of my comments.

if you do that i live in Hua Hin six years and I will give you a complete list of where to go and who to see. :clap2:

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

go to this topic and click like on all of my comments.

if you do that i live in Hua Hin six years and I will give you a complete list of where to go and who to see. :clap2:

My free place to stay with the pool is gone...his gf lives in his last house..with seven relatives...he did well, though.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 1:46 AM, Patong2021 said:

If they are nice women they will not  be on either soi. You can see what is happening  on youtube.

Two of the bars at the new complex across from 711 are open.  Temp said 13.4 on the beer cooler at one, it had customers, though.  The other said 60 for a small, 70 for Heineken...no customers.  I walked all the way on 94 cut over to 88.  Told a friend it made Phayao look like Lake Tahoe. Strolled through Bintabaht.. more than half closed.  One place had prices posted at 60..chang, Leo, singha.. the others were charging 100..which is way too much, IMO. Pretty decent waves yesterday.  I am wary of restaurants with zero customers at 8pm on a Thursday night.  My lungs are appreciating the break from BKK. 

• Like 1