Honda Click 150i english manual or smart key instructions

Binding2003

Hey there,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. For some reason I had put my bike into a silent mode and now my remote behaves differently.

There are Smart key instructions in the manual, but my thai is not good enough to understand. Anyone here that knows how to put the bike into different modes? Or anyone that has an english manual, the pages with the Smart Key instructions would be already enough.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for the quick reply, I was trying to go through this one a while back, but the PCX has an extra key.

I guess in fact the procedure should be around the same, but the Click 150i doesn't have an extra key so it's unfortunately still a little different.

My bike seems to be in some silent mode now, does not lock itself any longer. There are like 10 pages just about this Smart Key, but whatever I tried didn't help.

Thank you, the 150i Click has no key though, but I will see if I can get this done without key. Probably also just going to Honda and asking for an english manual.

I saw a video about the PCX and how its done, and that guy also explained it like you just did. If I had a key I would not use the remote at all I guess, its kind of annoying and a not very small actually haha.