Flower pattern hand basin wanted

sometimewoodworker

We are going to be staying in a nice place in Chang Mai, when SWMBO looked at the pictures online she sad WOW I want that kind of hand basin, having spent most of today asking in the shops in Udon, getting the usual "no have" response I thought that maybe someone here may know where to get this or something very similar.

IMG_5738.JPG.2aa9d03c0de80ec99a6ecc280fa34cfd.JPG

thanks.

which hotel, I can ask them.

I dont recall seeing that particular one, but Home Sukkapan and even Index have stocked the "French Period" floral designs to integrate with the  very popular French colonial style hotels that are popping up everywhere here.

Black and white features, black louvred window shutters, columns etc.

12 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

which hotel, I can ask them.

I dont recall seeing that particular one, but Home Sukkapan and even Index have stocked the "French Period" floral designs to integrate with the  very popular French colonial style hotels that are popping up everywhere here.

Black and white features, black louvred window shutters, columns etc.

Thanks for that you have mail. Also I f you are in one of those places could you take some pictures, as SWMBO may like something similar if she can't find the exact one in the picture. The style of a basin sitting on a counter is definitely the kind she wants as the cabinet height is fixed because of the window sill 

• 2 weeks later...

Well that could possibly work, the only problem is that so far nobody has been able to find anything with the pattern shown, or similar. 

There are plenty of basins in many different patterns so DIY would be redundant unless a similar pattern bowl was available, no evidence of that yet.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:06 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

Do you have a picture of it? And which area of the market he found it?

It's not the style you're looking for but they have many different styles and they can do anything you want on order.

I can't remember where it was but there are 2 or 3 shops almost next to each other.

When you walk trough the market a couple of times I'm sure that sooner or later you will find it.

IMG-20160501-WA0000.jpg