Video: Beach Road prostitutes "damaging the image of Pattaya" rounded up

webfact

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Are the police practicing to do a home delivery 

Maybe new branch for Uber or Food Panda? ????

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I disagree with this I do not think the roundups are only about money.

I do not care like I said, I go to BR. And most of us that live here could care less.

But, I do understand why some people would be bothered by there appearance or the occasional LB harassment.  Lots of tourists will walk the beach just for that, a walk on the beach.  Sometimes with kids or pushing a stroller.  So, the image in those peoples minds may not be good thus they probably complain.

I do agree about the drug sellers.  That has been going on for years never understood why they have not gotten rid of them.

Of ALL the places in Thailand to go, to take the family, why choose Pattaya?  It would be like choosing Thailand out of all the places in the world and complaining that it's hot.  Don't want to see prostitutes, don't vacation at a place well-known for them.

11 hours ago, BestB said:

I and most others no doubt expect to see young, slim sexy Thai girls , instead I saw fat, ugly and old creatures.

In this regard, the headline about damaging pattaya's image is hardly inaccurate. 

1 hour ago, Katia said:

Of ALL the places in Thailand to go, to take the family, why choose Pattaya?  It would be like choosing Thailand out of all the places in the world and complaining that it's hot.  Don't want to see prostitutes, don't vacation at a place well-known for them.

Bangkok and Chiang Mai have too much smoke not good for kids health, Phuket have transportation mafia and bad immigration dept.  Pattaya seems like the best choice with the waterslides, Wats and mall kids activities.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

There was no mention of any charges in the report.

So... 10 minutes after being released their back on beach road.... being an annoyance

T.A.T are wondering where all the quality Chinese & western tourists have gone, can anyone add up 2+2 in the "powers-to-be office" ?

Pattaya is a tired run down seedy sex haven for prostitutes & perverts, well past it's expiry date!

If you want a family friendly beach resort get rid of all the go-go bars, massage parlours, karaoke bars etc etc and build a beach resort with facilities for families !!!!

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

Bangkok and Chiang Mai have too much smoke not good for kids health, Phuket have transportation mafia and bad immigration dept.  Pattaya seems like the best choice with the waterslides, Wats and mall kids activities.

..we have lovely temples here in CNX too, you know.

22 hours ago, colinneil said:

Somebody must have been busy ringing the bell to wake plod up, so they can actually get out and do something.

If these people are so damaging to the image of Pattaya, why is it being broadcast for all to see?

Maybe they could ring the bell in the Traffic Department as well to wake them up then the death toll on the roads would decrease

38 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

So... 10 minutes after being released their back on beach road.... being an annoyance

T.A.T are wondering where all the quality Chinese & western tourists have gone, can anyone add up 2+2 in the "powers-to-be office" ?

Pattaya is a tired run down seedy sex haven for prostitutes & perverts, well past it's expiry date!

If you want a family friendly beach resort get rid of all the go-go bars, massage parlours, karaoke bars etc etc and build a beach resort with facilities for families !!!!

Nothing for the men to do when the families go shopping,  Not a good idea. 

2 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

What people seem to be ignoring is that Bangkok, Puket, Samui, Krabi, CM all have their girlie bar areas too.

Name one Thai tourist destination that doesn't. Girlie bars are synonymous with Thailand, not just Pattaya. The only difference is that Pattaya does them better. Do I detect a tone of hidden envy from posters who live in Phuket, CM, Bangkok, et al?

8 hours ago, Katia said:

I am betting many in Russia, India and China don't know this and are sold by the coconut tree sloping over a white sandy beach picture. The weather alone makes it attractive. 

35 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Do you get time to see them? I thought CNX Expats were usually stuck in traffic or queuing at immigration!

...sure out and about on my motor cy, see many..i dont drive a car and i use a Visa Agent.

Archived