Clarification of Thai Immigration

There are obviously many post regarding the proof of income affidavit. 

But I had been unable to find anything concrete regarding Thai immigrations stance on this.

So my question is, is there any factual information that Thailand immigration will no longer accept these documents as proof of income or are we still in limbo. 

My thinking being that I could get one prior to the 7th of January deadline at the Australian Embassy and use it for my March 22nd extension. But of course if it's up in the air I'm right on the cusp now for seasoning the appropriate amount of money. 

Cheers in advance @ubonjoe

2 minutes ago, 1 said:

So my question is, is there any factual information that Thailand immigration will no longer accept these documents as proof of income or are we still in limbo. 

There is nothing official about it from the Immigration Bureau about them not accepting proof of income from an embassy.

2 minutes ago, 1 said:

My thinking being that I could get one prior to the 7th of January deadline at the Australian Embassy and use it for my March 22nd extension. But of course if it's up in the air I'm right on the cusp now for seasoning the appropriate amount of money. 

There is nothing to indicate that immigration will not accept your statutory declaration if it is not older than 6 months on the date you apply for the extension.

• Like 2