Ex Gf Has Put A Curse On Me !

Jeffery Stanthorpe

don't get the innuendos regarding my name,

anyway got through the week end without any mishaps,

was recovering slowly from a massive hangover yesterday and got news that my ex-wife is trying to track me down !

have posted elsewhere regarding some advice

To be on the safe side chant "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo". This will reverse any witchcraft that has been put on you.

ooooo noooooo.... that's EXACTLY the words my ex- was forever mumbling as she sharpened the cleaver, loaded the clip, made papaya pohk pohk, etc..

was recovering slowly from a massive hangover yesterday and got news that my ex-wife is trying to track me down !

To be on the safe side chant "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo". This will reverse any witchcraft that has been put on you.

that is japenese buddhisum, i studied it previously but is too intense for me :o thanks for your input. :D

Poor stuff I'm afraid mate. I you want to learn how to stir the pot you only have to follow the brilliant Kerryk and his thread.

Attacked with a Cleaver,author Kerryk

He's used the real life situations of many readers here, pension age and married to a much younger women to weave a believable tale and play upon their insecurities. Every good lie should have some element of truth if you want the suckers to fall in step. :o

Carry on.

Hi all,

I was down on Soi 8 couple of days ago for nice quiet daytime drinking session. :D

I ended up staying longer than planned was a little :D and ended up chatting these gals in a beer-bar ( not sure which one)

Its all abit hazy but my ex gf appears ( haven’t seen her for 6 months)

No ‘hello’ but she starts giving me some grief in Cambodian or some other lingo she uses up there ! then she storms off . :D

So one of these gals translats that she had put some kind of a curse on me via some local nut back in Buriram.

She was always a little crazy, talking about ghosts and weird stuff that happened up there :D

She seemed pretty concerned about it and told me I should be very careful :bah:

Anyway several drinks later I decide to go home and what happens next !!!!! crashed my new honda wave into the local 7/11 a block away from my apartment .. :bah:

Luckilly only got some scratches but busted up the bike pretty good so had to walk back to apartment ...

Think I should be concered about the curse or is it just a coincedence, ????

Jeffery, you should be more than careful, go to a witchdocter, and have him try to remove the spell(this IS for REAL) since my ex put one on me and I've been prone to accident everday and have talked to others, and some tell me thisn't NO joke. Don't ask me how and why this works, but why when they (gfs) put a spell on one, sh't just happens.. look at what she made you do, putting a sketch of yourself on this forum, for all to hex you even more. Hope you GOOD luck! You'll need it. :o

Poor stuff I'm afraid mate. I you want to learn how to stir the pot you only have to follow the brilliant Kerryk and his thread.

He's used the real life situations of many readers here, pension age and married to a much younger women to weave a believable tale and play upon their insecurities. Every good lie should have some element of truth if you want the suckers to fall in step. :o

Carry on.

Having joined in the odd KerryK discussion, I kind of resent your suggestion. A rather sweeping statement. Some people just enjoy a bit of banter on a forum, that doesn't make them insecure, does it?

(If you suggest that I'm insecure to respond to this insecurity claim, then I'll just retort that the claimee, who further defends his claim with a further repeat of said original claim is clearly showing the very trait that he claims others guilty of showing.)

Jefferey, may be still learning, but at least he is trying to entertain. Some of his failures just add to the amusement.

(Though I agree with the fact that you should keep it close to real life - you did! Ha ha, I knew I'd get there in the end! Didn't mean it though. Not to you anyways, though Jefferey may be a different matter. - Not sure, as I've never met him. Gotta be pc.)

Carry on.

Having joined in the odd KerryK discussion, I kind of resent your suggestion. A rather sweeping statement. Some people just enjoy a bit of banter on a forum, that doesn't make them insecure, does it?

(If you suggest that I'm insecure to respond to this insecurity claim, then I'll just retort that the claimee, who further defends his claim with a further repeat of said original claim is clearly showing the very trait that he claims others guilty of showing.)

Your`e not the one who wrote the instruction assembly manual for my DIY garden bird nesting box are you? because that was gobbledegook as well. The birds have never thanked me for sliding off their misaligned perch :D

Carry on.

Jefferey, may be still learning, but at least he is trying to entertain. Some of his failures just add to the amusement.

(Though I agree with the fact that you should keep it close to real life - you did! Ha ha, I knew I'd get there in the end! Didn't mean it though. Not to you anyways, though Jefferey may be a different matter. - Not sure, as I've never met him. Gotta be pc.)

I have to give it to Jeffery over Kerry. Jeffery hasn't changed his core background story since he registered on TV. kerry would have to be 150 years old for all the different jobs he says he's had.

Carry on.

I have to give it to Jeffery over Kerry. Jeffery hasn't changed his core background story since he registered on TV. kerry would have to be 150 years old for all the different jobs he says he's had.

He is !!!!

( well he claims he is ) :D

Jeffery, you are a king among stand up comics and you've done it again, I'm laughing myself unconscious. Since not one these ungrateful lager louts has troubled to applaud your gracious performances, it is my privilege to say thank you for once again brightening this grey German winter for me. May your star climb ever higher in the galaxy and don't forget to send me a card from Vegas where you will surely soon be booked.