Muslim leaders in the Thai South oppose LGBT partner bill

webfact

5 hours ago, robblok said:

I am pro LGB but i dont see the point in forcing Muslims or Christians to marry same sex partners.

A civil marriage should be sufficient as freedom of religion also means not forcing religious leaders to go against their religion.

Im an atheist and not pro religion.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What are you on about?  

No one is 'forcing Muslims or Christians to marry same sex partners'!!!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Hypocrisy, you say? Well, that's not about Muslims specifically. That's about humans. That just got me thinking. Is it possible for a dog to be a hypocrite? Maybe a dog because they are so close to us, but how about a snake?

lol...how many beers tonight so far dude?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, biggles45 said:

So homosexuality is really bad, but a 50 year old man "marrying" a 11 year old girl is ok? Strange religion ! 

Not sure where you got the "marrying an 11 year old girl" from.  Islam's "prophet" married a six year old girl (Ā'ishah bint Abī Bakr).  And since the "prophet" was the "perfect man" and a Muslim is allowed to do whatever he did., why on earth would a 50 year old man wait an extra five years? His religion mandates he should bonk away with impunity.

• Like 1

One thing about Thailand....you can just about bet that Muslim opinion will have ZERO impact on decision-making. Thai government doesn't bend to the wishes of religious extremists.  Muslims will find that NO ONE is being forced to enter into a gay marriage if they are opposed to it.

• Like 2

When muslims would punish, in their well known humane ways, all muslim men and women who have ever had same-sex sexual activities, together with the ones ever involved in bi-sexual activities, I wonder how many there would be left to behead/stone/hang/shoot the lot of them...

How many muslim boys have their first ('receiving') sexual experience with an older boy? How many muslim teenagers/young adults have their first ('giving') sexual experience with a (younger?) male 'partner'? How many muslim girls have (no other choice than...) to have their first cautiously hidden sexual experiences with other girls? How many muslim men in their further (married) life keep on enjoying secret same-sex contacts with other men, or boys? How many married muslim women do go on with the sweetness of same sex encounters, as opposed to what men impose to them?

Religious muslims, not even integrists or fanatics, will explode in anger about my blasphemy, the other ones simply wanting me dead...

Of course, there are no stats nor polls to prove my statement, but guess why not...

I have no doubt the horrible zoophile stories about poor goats and camels are just mean, diabolical inventions, derogative to these people's freely(!?!) chosen beliefs, IMHO, the truth would, alas, rather be what I wrote hereabove.

No wonder at all then to me that muslims are so strongly opposed to anything remotely close to LGBT, as so many of them 'could' have tasted of this 'forbidden fruit', maybe enjoyed it or still are, but understandably want, at all cost, the whole concept to remain concealed...

Totally out of topic, just for the laugh, a, silly joke, I've got on my smartphone (translated to english): 'When the Chinese will discover that muslims taste like chicken, all our problems will soon be over' (must have been written by a member of one of the last anthropofageous tribes)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kannot said:

Yes that  science nonsense forced them to "change" their BS to match what science proved  as  facts.

Yeah, but. . .  Science cannot prove or disprove the core belief of major religions in a metaphysical creator of the universe and our little slice of it. Or at least, not yet.

Having said that, it is interesting to surmise why the number of Muslim converts is increasing so rapidly even in those European nations targeted by home-grown and imported jihadists.

Are more Westerners perhaps turning to Islam as a back-to-basics antidote to the rampant materialism, political corruption, corporate greed and mindless narcissism of their own societies? 

Whatever the reason, the world population of Muslims is growing at an unprecedented rate and, according to a recent Pew Research report, will replace Christianity as the planet's predominant religion by 2060.

Edited by Krataiboy

1 minute ago, GTgrizzly said:

Honestly, who do these muslim people think they are,???? they have ruined their own country, so come to another and try to lay down the law on things they don't like

If you don't like it GO HOME  

Go home? You mean Thailand? :coffee1:

• Haha 1