Sex in Big C: Man arrested

webfact

Sex in Big C : Man arrested 

2pm.jpg

Thailand's tech police have finally caught up with a website administrator behind a notorious post in September.

A couple were shown having sex in the aisles of Big C in Saraburi. 

Technology Crime Suppression Division spokesman Pol Col Siriwat Deephor said that the source was Thai Swinging.com.

The administrator of the website has been arrested on a warrant issued by the Thanyaburi court. He was named as Nonthkorn Charoenrungphanit.

The website charged membership fees for people to share, post and view indecent images and share their experiences. 

A computer notebook and three phones were taken into evidence. 

The website was charging 150 baht per month or 1,000 baht a year membership fees. 

The sex in Big C pictures were traced to the Thai Swinging.com or THAISWG.COM page.

Earlier reports back in September. suggested that CCTV footage had been viewed online as well as pictures.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-23
  • Haha 2

These formidable crime sleuths can trawl away through hour after hour of pretty indiscriminate video online and elsewhere and bring up remarkable results that lead to the arrest of evil criminals having secret sex in Big C but try ass they might they are unable to capture that prick from Red Bull who is hiding in plain sight, I wonder just what the difference between the two suspectss involved might be, I wonder if luck comes into it somewhere or is there something else I might be missing here? Surely it must be time to send in their new infallible crime fighting weapon, the ever smiling Wyatt Earp of Thailand, Big Joke, he will bring them home dead or alive.

Edited by Formaleins
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

Nothing wrong with a little sinful play at Big C, Or Tesco Lotus, or wherever....

other than in extremely bad taste; offending a largely rather prude population; breaking the law; and the place being rather uncomfortable; most people don't want to see this behavior.
And those that do, have places to go, enjoy themselves in private or closed quarters.
No need to bother me with that while I am looking for some blue bock flush tablets.

1 hour ago, KKr said:

other than in extremely bad taste; offending a largely rather prude population; breaking the law; and the place being rather uncomfortable; most people don't want to see this behavior.
And those that do, have places to go, enjoy themselves in private or closed quarters.
No need to bother me with that while I am looking for some blue bock flush tablets.

Agree , a big C in a queue with a smaller C . A right pair of Cs.

• Thanks 1