The Final Footage Of Freddie Mercury Alive Is Chilling

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

It was 27-years-ago Freddie Mercury died due to complications with AIDS, but even just days before his death the former Queen front man was making music.

Blimey is it 27 yrs since he departed .. Good 'ole Freddie Queen of camp .. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, khaowong1 said:

Waiting to see the movie, Bohemian Rhapsody.  Queen fans, was it a good movie?  

I wasn't a Queen-fan, when they were around, I am now – the movie is by the way amazingly great...

I cannot link to the full 11 minutes long "Live vs. movie" video here, it says. watch if at Facebook, which can be done here: "Queen 1985 y Bohemian Rhapsody 2018".

• Like 2

20 hours ago, khunPer said:

I wasn't a Queen-fan, when they were around, I am now – the movie is by the way amazingly great...

I cannot link to the full 11 minutes long "Live vs. movie" video here, it says. watch if at Facebook, which can be done here: "Queen 1985 y Bohemian Rhapsody 2018".

Thanks for the Facebook link. I have just watched the full clip there. Rami Malek and the other actors copied the Live Aid performance brilliantly.

Only sorry that the film has not been shown in Ubon.

• Thanks 1

One of my all time fave bands. For all the Not Fans...highly recommend early Queen. Some real crankin' rock with stuff such as Flick Of The Wrist and Keep Yourself Alive, among others. Brian May is a great and very under appreciated guitarist.