I Have Found Myself in Need of a Investigator

Wrickk

11 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

"she's a nurse and yet you go away for month excursions and yet she's apparently a nurse"

I think Rc2702 has got threads mixed up here. I can't see where the OP stated the above in this thread. I believe the "quotation" relates to the other similar thread of a couple days ago.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, neeray said:

I think Rc2702 has got threads mixed up here. I can't see where the OP stated the above in this thread. I believe the "quotation" relates to the other similar thread of a couple days ago.

I think you may be right but was it not the same guy and therefore maybe the same woman. If not sorry about that.

Honestly, I was with one girl for 10 years and never had any doubts about her. She was a good one, always honest and accountable. This one was off the rebound from her and I didn't meet her in an obvious "hook up" place. The reason I know what I think I know was her GPS was off all night, then it comes back, on the way to condo, but not "in" the condo (at 7am). So I know she went out and there were other signs before that today. You can belittle me and try and make me feel stupid, but I just came here asking an honest question. Maybe you are correct and I'm an idiot farang, color me played. I was in a bad way and made a mistake.
Tracking by GPS is so wrong. I think u got problem with urself.

Trust is the key.

I got gf and don't give damn where she goes, and I dont want she spy on me.

Remember more u control someone most likely u will loose that person sooner or later.

My gf ex took her for lie detector. Heh

On 11/27/2018 at 10:22 AM, Wrickk said:

This isn't the girl I was with for 10 years. It's the rebound. If she said I'm going out with friends to do whatever, I am good with that, but telling me you are going to sleep then going out (wherever) makes me consider the boundaries of the relationship. I really appreciate the feedback though, perhaps I'm the <deleted>, wouldn't be the first time.

mate re bounds are bad news because you do not look as carefully as you should. Obviously you have doubts about her so you already know you should be ending it before it gets worse. Time to look for the right one and be prepared to do it properly, there are good ones out there if you look

On 11/27/2018 at 6:56 AM, simoh1490 said:

I'm in...she's guilty, her brother is her husband and the family buffalo is in perfect health.

Where should I send my invoice?

Silly you.

The maid did it with the knife and she left it in the library.

• Haha 1