Football jerseys / tops Wararot market.

krung

Hi, need to get some english/european football jerseys to send back some, they will be in kids aged 3 and 5. Know would be able to get them at the night baazar, but hassle there with parking and haggling. So does anyone know if they are sold in Wararot market during the day or early evening. Also how much do they go for ??? Cheers for any help  

2 minutes ago, Mahseer said:

I hear Chelsea shirts are going cheap after last weeks thrashing but can't say I have seen any in Wararot.

You can buy copies of the original DVD that Spurs released to commemorate their historic 3-1 win  at home , sorry, I mean Wembley from the night bazzar 

29 minutes ago, krung said:

Been asked for a chelsea, france, juventus and man utd goalkeeper, Say they will be non originals/fake but not a problem for the price hopefully

Quite hard to find these days , although there is a stall opposite Burger king in the night bazaar that sells them

Had a look around the Night Bazzar tonight and theres not much there in the way of football shirts , just the one shop down the alley leading to anusan market , they had Chelsea and Juventus kids shirts , but its a haggle shop , usually go for about 300 Baht

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Had a look around the Night Bazzar tonight and theres not much there in the way of football shirts , just the one shop down the alley leading to anusan market , they had Chelsea and Juventus kids shirts , but its a haggle shop , usually go for about 300 Baht

Thank you sanemax, will have a look there saturday. Good to know a rough price as my haggling skills are crap.

12 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Yeah saw lazada was selling them now, but would like to have look first, as santa stuff, and not sure how the size works on the options. cheers

Plenty of fakes in markets if you go out of town. Seen the tracksuit tops too which aren't too bad.

Trouble with fakes the quality varies enormously.

Be careful you don't miss the last Christmas post.

Buying France and Chelsea shirts must really hurt you Krung! ????????????

Edited by stament

8 hours ago, stament said:

Krung how much did you pay and were they any good?

seem to go from 300 without name to 400 with, but sure could get them lower. Not great quality for kids sets, and not a great range. The stall at entrance to anusarn market seems the best bet.

• Thanks 1