British TV star Lisa Appleton rushed to hospital in Thailand after an enormous abscess in her mouth exploded

webfact

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Something is bizarre about this story. Why would someone with an absess in their mouth not have it looked at right away? It could lead to a dozen complications. It could easily have spread to other organs, her throat, her brain, her eyes. What on earth was she thinking? Was she thinking?

Alarmed that it exploded? I would be alarmed that she did not have the good sense to take care of herself. That speaks to a far deeper issue here. 

You have right - The absess in her mouth doesnt seem to be her only issue….

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Lisa+Appleton&go=Søk&qs=ds&form=QBIDMH

A source told The Sun Online: "She had a large abcess in her mouth which burst suddenly."

"The Sun" 

EXCLUSIVE
By Amanda Devlin and Ellie Henman
1st December 2018, 4:11 pm
Updated: 1st December 2018, 5:01 pm

LISA Appleton was rushed to hospital in Thailand after collapsing when "an enormous abscess in her mouth exploded."

"Large" becomes "enormous" and "burst" becomes "exploded"!

And another "Sun" exclusive:-

"LISA Appleton has been forced to move into a tree house after struggling to make ends meet."

Sensationalism? "The Sun? Never!" And as other posters have remarked "Lisa who?" Reality TV "star"? How anyone can be entertained by 4 or 5 people sitting around in a house and being filmed all day and night (and getting paid for it!) is absolutely beyond me, I'm afraid - and then to call them "stars" - YUK!!!

How do you not get an abscess in your mouth treated before it bursts? WTH. 

I've never had one but I would assume there are noticeable symptoms when you have an abscess - like severe toothache.

Even with a mouth full of fake teeth I would expect there to be some kind of warning sign.

Looks like she had an infection in one of her teeth around the root. I had that about 15 years ago. Though, it wasn’t that big and I saw the dentist before it burst. I guess she reckoned that the golf ball-sized infection would just go away. 

It seems British dentistry is wanting.  

british_teeth.jpg.2b2ad5e06a56ce98b6bdfb659443f95f.jpg

“I kid you not , my abscess was THIS big”

42304AD2-F062-4EAF-B085-480BCB15FE14.jpeg

Extraordinarily gruesome, with or without an abscess!

I assume Greenpeace gave up trying to push her back out to sea?

Surely one of the original "four slappers of the apocalypse".

Extraordinarily gruesome, with or without an abscess!

I assume Greenpeace gave up trying to push her back out to sea?

Surely one of the original "four slappers of the apocalypse".

Yeah I think the question was actually “how bigs my arse?”

6 minutes ago, cat handler said:

I was with a woman last night and domething big exploded in her mouth, i didnt hear her complaining, well actually she might have but i nodded off shortly after.

Is that an honest reference to fellatio or are you making a joke  ? 

On 12/3/2018 at 12:05 PM, PerkinsCuthbert said:

It's rather pathetic to think that this unfortunate nobody, about whom perhaps 1 or 2 percent of readers have heard, should have her face, distorted by illness, published online for the World to see. What possible newsworthiness is there in this woeful tale?

I don't know who said it but:-

"ANY publicity is good publicity!"

On 12/3/2018 at 3:09 PM, dunroaming said:

Getting it done in Thailand for starters!

Once again someone with difficulty reading the full story:-

The 50-year-old has been enjoying a holiday in Thailand for some much needed R&R following her recent cosmetic surgery.

The Big Brother star jetted to Turkey for the procedure before flying out for the beach holiday.

Archived