British TV star Lisa Appleton rushed to hospital in Thailand after an enormous abscess in her mouth exploded

webfact

1 minute ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

I'm British and I don't know who she is ..

Just now, Easy Come Easy Go said:

I'm British and I don't know who she is 

You don't know who is?

You don't know who is?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Khunbilly said:

Looks like she had an infection in one of her teeth around the root. I had that about 15 years ago. Though, it wasn’t that big and I saw the dentist before it burst. I guess she reckoned that the golf ball-sized infection would just go away. 

If you read the post properly she'd just undergone face & eyelid surgery.. obviously this is a case of "post-op" infection... nothing to do with teeth roots.

1 hour ago, 1337markus said:

Never heard of her, so so much as a TV star unknown. No idea why this is news, last week I broke my ankle and have 12 screws and a metal plate inserted, that wasnt TV news? LOL.

It is now.  Bit late getting the breaking news flash but hope you have a speedy recovery and Don,t end up with a limp.

3 minutes ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

Are you drunk? Pretty sure the title and topic of the thread would insinuate who I'm referring to. 
And the double post thing is TV's fault, it's super glitchy recently 

And the absence of your humour gene? Whose fault is that?

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Im sure it is purely coincidence that she was under the knife in Turkey a few days before. 

TV star? Do me a favour. 

Surgeons are not good enough in her country? Nothing to do with technic, only with the bill... Ah sorry yes,  and the results of the cheaper butchers are talking by themselves.

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Lisa who ?????

Judging by the picture in the UK press she would have been better paying for a dietician rather than a facelift, looks more like a beached whale.......

3 hours ago, mok199 said:

50 trying to look 20 again..what could possibly go wrong...

I've had worse..............????

This type and severity of abscess can kill.  It is VERY SERIOUS.  How could she possibly let this go so long?  I remember a serviceman who let his toothache go so long that one day it flared up and the infection ran rampant.  When the ambulance workers took him out of his house on a stretcher his head had swelled to the size of a basketball.  He died later at the hospital.

Something is bizarre about this story. Why would someone with an absess in their mouth not have it looked at right away? It could lead to a dozen complications. It could easily have spread to other organs, her throat, her brain, her eyes. What on earth was she thinking? Was she thinking?

Alarmed that it exploded? I would be alarmed that she did not have the good sense to take care of herself. That speaks to a far deeper issue here. 

3 hours ago, 1337markus said:

Never heard of her, so so much as a TV star unknown. No idea why this is news, last week I broke my ankle and have 12 screws and a metal plate inserted, that wasnt TV news? LOL.

Nor had I, but www.IMDb.com is our friend, although in this rare case there isn't a main image of her on her dedicated page - Lisa Appleton.

55 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

How can we be sure that it was abscess that exploded in her mouth?

TV "stars" or reporters do not tell lies?

But, then again, do I perceive another perspective to your comment? ???? Just thinking.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Something is bizarre about this story. Why would someone with an absess in their mouth not have it looked at right away? It could lead to a dozen complications. It could easily have spread to other organs, her throat, her brain, her eyes. What on earth was she thinking? Was she thinking?

Alarmed that it exploded? I would be alarmed that she did not have the good sense to take care of herself. That speaks to a far deeper issue here. 

You need to google Lisa Appleton.

Then google images.

The images alone will then tell you everything you need to know about this woman.

This Reality / Celebrity TV stuff that has come to the fore in the last decade or so has a helluva lot to answer for....

Quite sad for the human race if you ask me.

I must be a huge TV reality star because in 1963 i appeared on an advert for the national coal board (about 4 seconds)

A year later i appeared on a documentary called our England (about 10 seconds), and over the last few years i have been on the TV most Saturday nights: i always sit there when i am pissed.

29 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

You need to google Lisa Appleton.

Then google images.

The images alone will then tell you everything you need to know about this woman.

This Reality / Celebrity TV stuff that has come to the fore in the last decade or so has a helluva lot to answer for....

Quite sad for the human race if you ask me.

Just did as you suggested, holy shit glad i hadn't eaten yet.

Archived