Pro-Junta Party Confirms It Will Nominate Prayuth For PM

webfact

You will never learn. Despite overwhelming evidence, you still believe they are planning on a fair and free election. I cannot believe that people are this blind and naieve. Making the same mistakes over and over again. 

The people that have redrawn the constituencies (for no apparent reason whatsoever) are the same people that will do the counting. And why oh why have they been given 60 days, that is way way out of proportion. 

A good indication will be if independent observers are allowed. My bet is they will find an excuse to keep those far away. And that is really all you need to know. 

I don't complain after the fact, we can all quite clearly see where this is going. Just the very same people that supported the junta at first are blind to the facts. You never learn. 

I was talking about actual vote fraud come with proof of that and ill believe you.

I never said it was a fair election because of the constituencies and campaigning.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Of course that is possible. This is not a true democracy. Why do you think the senate suddenly is allowed to vote on the PM. ?

Yes PTP could win the elections, and not have a single minister. Prayuth already has 250 senators in his pockets, all he needs is 126 MP's. 

The reason for the upcoming election is simple, an attempt by Prayuth to legitimize his administration. The cheating and creation of all kinds of unfair advantages is just the start. 
I wonder how that will work i thought the coalition who won could select ministers and Prayut could only become PM.

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

I was talking about actual vote fraud come with proof of that and ill believe you.

I never said it was a fair election because of the constituencies and campaigning.

we are talking about the same thing. So despite your own admission that they are cheating already, you believe they will count votes truthfully ? 

Don't answer that, of course they won't. The goal needs to be reached, why come this far and not see it through ? It's like robbing a bank at gunpoint, but forgetting to take the loot. 

we are talking about the same thing. So despite your own admission that they are cheating already, you believe they will count votes truthfully ? 

Don't answer that, of course they won't. The goal needs to be reached, why come this far and not see it through ? It's like robbing a bank at gunpoint, but forgetting to take the loot. 
I believe the votes will be counted truthfully because there are too many people involved in such a scam. Its not that i trust them i just think its not feasible to keep it secret under wraps.

If it came out it would be too damaging.

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Under the election law, he has to become a member of a political party 90 days before the election to be eligible. That passed on 27 November. But really who knows what’s ahead. He can postpone the election to be legible or he can use his absolute 44 power to make the election law redundant. He can do absolutely anything to his desire save one. 

Sad, but there are really only two ways that he is not PM...maybe for life...that come to mind. One, he elects himself and another junta replaces him. Not the best outcome but perhaps the most likely. Second, the Thai people decide enough is enough and when they understand that the ability to select their leadership has been stolen, they take it to the streets (either literally or figuratively, whichever works) and forces Uncle and the Toad to head down the road. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, chama said:

Sad, but there are really only two ways that he is not PM...maybe for life...that come to mind. One, he elects himself and another junta replaces him. Not the best outcome but perhaps the most likely. Second, the Thai people decide enough is enough and when they understand that the ability to select their leadership has been stolen, they take it to the streets (either literally or figuratively, whichever works) and forces Uncle and the Toad to head down the road. 

Perhaps there is a third way. He has been told to step aside. The coronation after the election is a big telling indication. Also indicate that the election will be certainly in Feb. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Under the election law, he has to become a member of a political party 90 days before the election to be eligible.

Isn't Prayut also required after becoming a party member to participate in a Primary party election if he wants to represent the party in a run for PM Office?

And isn't each party required to consider three candidates in such Primary?

Yet by simple declaration in violation of election laws Prayut is confirmed that he will be the PM candidate for the party.

Under the law if Prayut is singularly the party's PM candidate, he must reject such nomination as a violation of election laws. How can he insist that the Thai people obey the rule of law if he holds himself above such law?

23 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Perhaps there is a third way. He has been told to step aside. The coronation after the election is a big telling indication. Also indicate that the election will be certainly in Feb. 

That would be an interesting turn of events! What do you feel the likelihood would be? Is there a rough relationship there?