If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? (2018)

CharlieH

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

More likely dribbling over the blonde.

I think you shall find that there is a significant semantic difference between cuddly blondes and palpable beauty...

but it is true that I've always fantasised about laying my head in a woman's lap (fully clothed) and having her sing softly to me...

tutsi the sensual aesthete...

33 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

I think you shall find that there is a significant semantic difference between cuddly blondes and palpable beauty...

but it is true that I've always fantasised about laying my head in a woman's lap (fully clothed) and having her sing softly to me...

tutsi the sensual aesthete...

That would be you fully clothed?

4 hours ago, balo said:

1969 and everyone is stoned. 

4 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

From The Yes Album .

2 hours ago, bannork said:

Three good tunes,

In a row

I wish someone could explain to me why some of the YouTube videos won’t play for me , just says “ video unavailable “.

Strangely enough the video I posted 6 posts ago says “ video unavailable “ through the Connect app but will play through Tapatalk !!

Seems a very random problem, around 50% of YouTube videos won’t play, been like this for a long time now .

Yet videos from Bannork ( which aren’t embedded I think) will not play on Tapatalk either ??

Anyone seeing the same or any ideas ?

EDIT: have just checked and both my iPhone and iPad react in exactly the same way, so it’s not a fault with my phone ( besides which I changed phones a month ago and the old phone did it too ! )

10 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I wish someone could explain to me why some of the YouTube videos won’t play for me , just says “ video unavailable “.

Strangely enough the video I posted 6 posts ago says “ video unavailable “ through the Connect app but will play through Tapatalk !!

Seems a very random problem, around 50% of YouTube videos won’t play, been like this for a long time now .

Yet videos from Bannork ( which aren’t embedded I think) will not play on Tapatalk either ??

Anyone seeing the same or any ideas ?

EDIT: have just checked and both my iPhone and iPad react in exactly the same way, so it’s not a fault with my phone ( besides which I changed phones a month ago and the old phone did it too ! )

I think it is (sometimes) related to location/country.  I've noticed access issues to some YouTube content (music) here.  No issues when using my VPN, and connecting through home country servers.  I've sent my wife music video links (youtube), that she couldn't access (same message: video unavailable).

I think it is (sometimes) related to location/country.  I've noticed access issues to some YouTube content (music) here.  No issues when using my VPN, and connecting through home country servers.  I've sent my wife music video links (youtube), that she couldn't access (same message: video unavailable).

Yes, have seen the message “ this video not available in this country “ but my problem is videos I can play on YouTube but when I post on Connect app became unplayable ( on Connect), usually not mine but many others poster , and very random !

Archived