What movies or TV shows are you watching (2018)

CharlieH

On 10/1/2019 at 8:04 AM, Will27 said:

Movie - El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Interested to see if this will be ok or if it's just cashing in on the name.
Summary: Picking up moments after the series finale of Breaking Bad ends, Aaron Paul is back as Jesse Pinkman in El Camino.

Released next week.

It's out there gang.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Will27 said:

It's out there gang.

I cant find on my normal go to sites, am sure I will tomorrow or later this evening

IMDB says 1,129 people gave it 10 Stars!   Have never seen that either. 

Walter White listed in credits on IMDB but am sure it only in flashbacks. 

9 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

I cant find on my normal go to sites, am sure I will tomorrow or later this evening

IMDB says 1,129 people gave it 10 Stars!   Have never seen that either. 

Walter White listed in credits on IMDB but am sure it only in flashbacks. 

It's on most of the torrent sites, several copies on each.

19 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

El Camino, is only out in cam (CMRG) versions yet, right?

19 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

El Camino, is only out in cam (CMRG) versions yet, right?

Out in 1080p.and HD rip.

14 hours ago, Will27 said:

Will be interested to see what's it like.

Some hardcore fans probably bumped it up a fair bit.

Yes, less than 24 hours later El Camino's rating on IMDB has dropped to 8.3.

10% gave it a 5 or less, hope those were not the hard core fans.  

57 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Yes, less than 24 hours later El Camino's rating on IMDB has dropped to 8.3.

10% gave it a 5 or less, hope those were not the hard core fans.  

I enjoyed it but there were a few things left unexplained.

35 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

The name of the rose----- Sold in 132 countries, this series is the second worldwide best-selling Italian TV-series after Gomorra its in English

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7572868/videoplayer/vi676117017?ref_=vp_pl_0

Speaking of Gomorrah, if you like that you'll probably like this, I certainly did, fully deserving of its 8.6 rating on IMDb IMHO although obviously it will not be to everybody's liking.

"This crime drama, set in Rome in the 1970s, tells the story of the Banda della Magia, a prolific Italian crime family responsible for some of the country's most violent crimes. One young man, known only as The Lebanese, dreams of rising to the top of the pack. While trying to prove himself through a series of brutal crimes, he makes valuable connections with corrupt cops and politicians, as well as in the Secret Service, which wants to enlist the gang to destabilize the government and provoke a right-wing coup. Working against The Lebanese and his cohorts is young police inspector Nicola Scialoja, seemingly one of the few people not in the Mafia's pocket, who is determined to bring down the gang, regardless of what it takes."

2 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Speaking of Gomorrah, if you like that you'll probably like this, I certainly did, fully deserving of its 8.6 rating on IMDb IMHO although obviously it will not be to everybody's liking.

"This crime drama, set in Rome in the 1970s, tells the story of the Banda della Magia, a prolific Italian crime family responsible for some of the country's most violent crimes. One young man, known only as The Lebanese, dreams of rising to the top of the pack. While trying to prove himself through a series of brutal crimes, he makes valuable connections with corrupt cops and politicians, as well as in the Secret Service, which wants to enlist the gang to destabilize the government and provoke a right-wing coup. Working against The Lebanese and his cohorts is young police inspector Nicola Scialoja, seemingly one of the few people not in the Mafia's pocket, who is determined to bring down the gang, regardless of what it takes."

I enjoyed this one as well.

Not as good as Gomorrah IMO, but still really good.

Yesterday i downloaded the first three episodes of Creepshow ,each episode has two short horror stories ,i watched the first and it was rubbish ,so gave it a go and watched the second one ,well it made the first one look good , i have just deleted the other two episodes ,i dare not watch them as i may throw something at the tv .

Just watched the 1st Ep of the BBC’s “World on Fire”.

Will definitely be watching the complete series.

The BBC says the drama tells the story of World War Two through the lives of ordinary people.

The first series will reflect on the first year of the war.

It will start with the German invasion of Poland in September 1939 and end with the Battle of Britain.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10012588/world-on-fire-bbc-drama-trailer-cast/

Sr Avila AKA Mr Avila (Season 3) from TPB with hardcoded subs

Had this one downloaded for a while and finally got around to watching it last night.

It's still as good as ever.

Couldn't find a trailer with subs but have included this one.

Summary: The International Emmy® award-winning series comes to its fourth and final season. A tormented man living the double life of a criminal and a family man, SR. ÁVILA is a very complex character who gets involved in an underground web of contract killings and ends up appointed head of the organization.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:21 AM, Rimmer said:

Godfather of Harlem

A gangster named Bumpy Johnson makes his way in Harlem during the 1960s. A TV prequel to the 2007 film, 'American Gangster', which centered on the criminal enterprise of Frank Lucas.   7.8 on IMDB

Yeah, this started off well, but now e3, there’s too much going on, let’s see if it comes back on track next episode, 

Dowloaded and watched a doco last night called "Game Changers" and it was very interesting and threw new light on the meat vs vegetarian diets.

There were some things that I had read about regarding diet comparisons, and this helped put them in perspective............worth a watch IMO.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:22 PM, bluesofa said:

I just wanted to give Les Norton a plug. The series has just ended (10 episodes).

Produced by ABC Oz, a humorous crime drama. I really enjoyed it. YMMV.

Available at the usual places.

Thanks,i enjoyed that

Up there with my favourite Jack Irish.

Archived