Worst Joke Ever 2024

It was a sunny day in the Valley. When we got back to the car in the open lot, of course it was about a zillion degrees. So we aired it out with the doors open as might we could.

When the temperature dropped to about 110, like the ambient temperature, we hopped in the car, started it up, and turned the air conditioning up to a roar.

As the cabin cooled down to around 90, I told my wife, “Let me know when you have enough air.”

She turned and gave me this very odd look, stared at me for about a half minute, then said:

“Funny you should say that. You know last week when I went to the supermarket and came home late because I said I had to go to the next burg for tomato sauce? Well that wasn’t it. I met Stuart Helm—you remember him from high school? He was so happy to see me, and well, I don’t know. Something just clicked. And the next thing I know, we were across the street at the Motel 6. That’s why I was late. ’Cause, you know, you said I should let you know.”

You’ve heard of too much information? That is absolutely the last time I ask her to let me know when she has enough air.

----------------------------------------------------------

Have enough air = Have an affair

• Haha 2