Worst Joke Ever 2024

A young woman was preparing a ham dinner…..
After she cut off the end of the ham, she placed it in a pan for baking.
Her friend asked her, 'Why did you cut off the end of the ham'?
And she replied , 'I really don't know but my mother always did, so I thought you were supposed to.'

Later when talking to her mother she asked her why she cut off the end of the ham before baking it, and her mother replied, 'I really don't know, but that's the way my mom always did it.'

A few weeks later while visiting her grandmother, the young woman asked, 'Grandma, why is it that you cut off the end of a ham before you bake it?'

Her grandmother replied,

'Well dear, otherwise it would never fit into my small baking tray and oven.'

• Like 2

A young man called Peter wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart
As they had not been dating for very long, after careful consideration, he decided that a pair of gloves would strike the right note, not too romantic and not too personal.

Accompanied by his sweetheart's sister he went to Harrods and bought a dainty pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself at the same time. During the wrapping the shop assistant mixed up the two items and the sister got the gloves and the Peter got the panties. Without checking the contents the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note:

"Dear Maria, I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears short ones that are easier to remove."

These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair that she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled at all. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart even though they were a little tight on her. She also told me that her pair helps to keep her ring clean and shiny, in fact, she had not needed to wash it since she had begun wearing them.

I wish I were there to put them on for you for the first time, as no doubt many other hands will touch them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off remember to blow into them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing.

Just think how many times my lips will kiss them during the coming year. I hope that you will wear them for me on Friday night."

All my love Peter

P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing

An elementary school teacher was meeting her new class
She pointed to one student and asked "What does your father do for a living?"

The boy said "My father's a magician! He has a new act that ends with sawing people in half."

"That's wonderful!" said the teacher. "And do you have any siblings?"

"Yes," said the boy- "I have a half brother and a half sister."

• Haha 1