Worst Joke Ever 2024

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

The oldies are the goodies :whistling:

A guy brings his dog into a talent agency, and tells the agent that his dog can talk.

He turns and ask the dog “what's over our head? The dog says “roof.” He tells the agent “See? He said roof.

He asks the dog “what's my name?” The dog says “raff.” The guy tells the agent “See? He said Ralph.”

He asks the dog “who is the greatest baseball player?” The dog says “roof.” The guy tells the agent “See he said Ruth.”

The agent throws them out on their ears.

Out on the street the dog asks the guy “do you think I should have said DiMaggio?”

That was a good one, but when I heard it, it was "Who's the greatest homerun hitter of all time?" and on the way the dog said: "dang, I forgot about Hank Aaron..."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That was a good one, but when I heard it, it was "Who's the greatest homerun hitter of all time?" and on the way the dog said: "dang, I forgot about Hank Aaron..."

I think there were many variations, I remember one about sitting on sandpaper - ruff, ruff!

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

I think there were many variations, I remember one about sitting on sandpaper - ruff, ruff!

Well you smoothed that one over, didn't you?

• Haha 1