Worst Joke Ever 2024

Every week an old woman would take a bus ride and hand the driver a bag of peanuts as she got on. 

After a year of this, the driver said to her "I appreciate the peanuts, they're very tasty, but I hope you have enough for yourself as well".

"Oh", said the old woman, "since I lost my teeth, I can't eat peanuts any more.  All I can do is suck the chocolate off of them".

• Like 2

A woman found out that her dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the vets...

The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell her that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

So, she went to the store and bought some "Nair" hair remover.

At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

"I'm not using it under my arms" she said.

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."

She replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Well, stay off your bicycle for about a week."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A woman found out that her dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the vets...

The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell her that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

So, she went to the store and bought some "Nair" hair remover.

At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

"I'm not using it under my arms" she said.

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."

She replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Well, stay off your bicycle for about a week."

Works better if you leave out the first reference to the dog breed? As soon as one reads that the joke is almost over. 

The husband and wife were having dinner when she spilled some tomato sauce down the front of her white top.

"Oooh, I look like a pig!" she said.

"Yes, and now you've spilled tomato sauce all over yourself too".

Edited by ballpoint

My wife came home from a shopping trip with a big smile on her face.

“Why are you looking so pleased?” I asked

“I got complimented on my driving today” she replied “Someone even left a little note on the windscreen”.

I looked at the note … It said “Parking Fine!”

• Like 1