Worst Joke Ever 2024

A Urinalysis Machine...

One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I better see a doctor."

"Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies. "There's a diagnostic computer at the drugstore at the corner. Just give it a urine sample and the computer'll tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars...a hell of a lot cheaper than a doctor."

So Jack deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to the drugstore. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks.

That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and masturbated into the mixture for good measure.

Jack hurries back to the drugstore, eager to check the results. He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.

The computer prints the following:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.
3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4. Your wife is pregnant...twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better.....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

A duck walks into a bar, hops up on a barstool, and says to the bartender, "Got any worms ??". The bartender says "No, we don't serve worms here", so the duck hops down off the barstool and leaves. The next day, the duck walks into the bar again, hops up, and says "Got any worms??"; again, the bartender says "No, we don't serve worms here", and the duck leaves.

This goes on for several days, until one day the bartender finally had enough, and tells the duck, "Look, you come in here every day and ask for worms, and every day I tell you we don't serve worms. If you come in here again and ask if we got worms, I'm gonna set you up here and nail your feet to the top of the bar. Now GET OUTTA HERE !! "

The next day the duck walks into the bar, hops up on a barstool, and says, "Got any nails??". The bartender says "No", to which the duck replies "Great! Got any worms???".

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I would really like to see the world void of plagiarism !!

You may say I’m a dreamer .

But I’m not the only one .

I'm a believer.  You copycat!

PS;  But not that Canadian so called singing type!

Edited by scottiejohn
PS; added (as usual)

Two neighbours are chatting over the garden wall. 
"When my husband comes home from work tonight, he'll probably bring me a huge bunch of flowers." 
"Oh isn't that nice, you are lucky." 
"No, not really. He'll expect me to take all my clothes off and be on the floor with my legs in the air." 
"Oh dear, why's that?

"Haven't you got any vases?" 

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 2