Two Norwegian Men And Thai Woman Arrested For Credit Card Forgery

sriracha john

3 held for credit card forgery

A domestic dispute led to the arrest of two Norwegian men and a Thai woman in Chiang Rai yesterday on charges of credit card forgery. The suspects were identified as John Dang, 23, and Svein Amesen, 19, and Kewalin Khamlasai, 26, a Chiang Rai local. They were arrested with 73 fake credit cards, a notebook computer, a desktop computer, a scanner and 327,000 baht in cash, police said. Police said Ms Kewalin arrived in her car at Muang Chiang Rai police station to file an assault complaint against her Norwegian husband, Mr Dang.

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/19Feb2007_news11.php

Hey, I can sympathize with those guys--they were just making the fake credit cards for fun. Don't we all do things like that? I have some neighbors that have a Meth lab--but they don't sell the stuff, they just make it for fun--

And boy do they have fun!!

3 held for credit card forgery

A domestic dispute led to the arrest of two Norwegian men and a Thai woman in Chiang Rai yesterday on charges of credit card forgery. The suspects were identified as John Dang, 23, and Svein Amesen, 19, and Kewalin Khamlasai, 26, a Chiang Rai local. They were arrested with 73 fake credit cards, a notebook computer, a desktop computer, a scanner and 327,000 baht in cash, police said. Police said Ms Kewalin arrived in her car at Muang Chiang Rai police station to file an assault complaint against her Norwegian husband, Mr Dang.

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/19Feb2007_news11.php

there's a TV (not thai visa) show in the states called america's dumbest criminals. think it's about time for thailand's dumbest criminals. lol.

Hey, I can sympathize with those guys--they were just making the fake credit cards for fun. Don't we all do things like that? I have some neighbors that have a Meth lab--but they don't sell the stuff, they just make it for fun--

And boy do they have fun!!

Wait untill the bl__dy Meth lab explodes.....you being asleep... :o

Now, that will be fun, would it?

Would you like to leave a message here for your family in order to info them when you die? :D

" In December 2004, four persons – including two children -- were killed in Texas when a methamphetamine lab exploded. Estimates suggest that as many as 100 public safety officers have been injured while seizing meth labs over the past several years. "

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/511687/

Just did a quick google.... :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo