Where to buy a dish washer in Thailand

miketu

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

The problem is getting the washing materials.  Very overpriced in supermarkets.  Home Pro has some that is better value but sometimes do not seem to have.   Be aware rats love to eat the wires in dishwashers.

DAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1KG H.STARDAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1L H.STAR

I didn't read where the OP asked about "washing materials" for a dishwasher.

Did you read that in his OP?

I once saw a dishwasher in Baen and Beyon (sp?)  store.    Sorry about spelling.

• Confused 1

The problem is getting the washing materials.  Very overpriced in supermarkets.  Home Pro has some that is better value but sometimes do not seem to have.   Be aware rats love to eat the wires in dishwashers.
20171121_136180.jpg&key=d34a9bcaa0b794325032c16eaeb09cdbdfc6c7b5e052324da850535135803fa520180425_136182.jpg&key=7cddfd8cf2c123606fa305ff05b3bc8b8b49f97c54fbb71bfc1e3f96ed22458c
Also cockroaches love to build nests around the washer due to food and water supply. Free dining basically

If you get to the west occasionally then best to scoop up a few years of detergent

18 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

DAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1KG H.STARDAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1L H.STAR

I bought my dishwasher from PowerBuy. They have a great selection and decent prices.

You are correct about the supplies. Here in Thailand, they are way overpriced.

I buy all my supplies from Shopee.com and AliExpress for half the price. You get free shipping and no customs or VAT for orders under B1000.

Shopee has a better shipping program, takes about 5 days.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, madmen said:

Also cockroaches love to build nests around the washer due to food and water supply. Free dining basically

If you get to the west occasionally then best to scoop up a few years of detergent

What food and water supply? Are you referring to the water that drains into you sewer or where your grey water goes?

I have my DW 4 years now and no roaches.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chatette said:

Powerbuy has many. My Siemens has been going strong for ~ a decade. No roaches or rats ????. Buy tablets and salt from various supermarkets and use vinegar for the rinse.

Hi, Chaatette, I've had a dishwasher (bought online) for about six months but did not know about tablets, salt and vinegar. Can you tell me what to look for and which markets carry the products?

12 minutes ago, chatette said:

Powerbuy has many. My Siemens has been going strong for ~ a decade. No roaches or rats ????. Buy tablets and salt from various supermarkets and use vinegar for the rinse.

I never tried vinegar for the rinse. Any residual oder? I use all in one tablets. They do a great job.

3 minutes ago, PaulDee said:

Hi, Chaatette, I've had a dishwasher (bought online) for about six months but did not know about tablets, salt and vinegar. Can you tell me what to look for and which markets carry the products?

I buy these. They are off brand but do a great job..

https://shopee.co.th/FCD-30Pcs-Dishwasher-Detergent-Concentrated-Rinse-Block-Powerball-Dish-Tabs-Cleaning-Dishwashing-Tablets-i.102120071.1649907860

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dotpoom said:

"Hello all, is there anywhere in Thailand to buy a dish washer"

I seem to remember passing through stores where they were on display?

Did you bother to read the posts above?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, miketu said:

(not the two legged kind :)

I hate doing dishes so my dishwasher is the four legged kind. I pay her 100 baht every other day to clean up my kitchen. It takes her about 20 minutes so she is making OK money.

She is a 35 year old ex bar girl from Pattaya who lives in Hua Hin now. My girlfriend thinks I am a good house keeper. 

Every time she comes over she says "You horny?":clap2: So my dishwasher has Wash, Rinse, Dry and You Horny Cycle. :cheesy: 

• Haha 2

Check powerbuy online site .  The online prices are often a lot cheaper than in store, plus a much larger selection, and they deliver it to your home.  Also don't forget to use the codes for an additional discount when checking out if the machine has one.

https://www.powerbuy.co.th/en/home-appliance/dishwashers

Edited by rwill

I usually get tablets at Foodland (since it's very close to home) but you can get at most big supermarkets (altho not BigC) and Villa. I rarely use the dishwasher salt (have used only 1 1/2 packs in 10+ years) as there's no lime in the water to clear.
I put vinegar in the rinse tray, although probably don't have to as the tablets are supposed to ensure no streaks, and it leaves no residual smell. I also, btw, use it for the rinse cycle in my washing machine as is much better at cutting soap suds than stinky fabric conditioner. it leaves no smell.
Here's a randomly Googled guide on vinegar as a cleaning aid: https://www.stain-removal-101.com/how-to-use-vinegar-as-automatic-dishwasher-rinse-aid.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budrico said:

My Thai wife believes our dishwasher is a rack to dry the dishes after she washes them in the sink. Most Asians I know feel the same way. 

I'm guilty of this too, most asians feel like dish washers don't wash dishes clean enough, hahaha. But it does make a nice and big rack for drying.

my first wife at homecountry say to me i no want dushwasher then i say i buy to you birthday gift if you want, and 24 year woman wash all at hand. same now thai wife say no i no like no buy, many woman like dishwash at hand all better and easy. only men who not have fingers need dishwashermachine, normal human no need newer. but i has 2 good dishwasher my wife haha all my life 59 year i no has newer dish any plate, why do if have woman, its woman work, i do all other but no kitchen work, i no go to in kitchen newer, i say wife if i want somethink at kitchen. waste only money if buy dishwasher, microwave, vacuum cleaner, etc stupid what no newer need use.home have important only good clothes washmachine and lights, and bed, thats have one what need invest good stuff first.kitchen need only good stove and oven.and wery important good sharp knives have all many different.REAL sharp. thai not understand how important good knife have.

Edited by finnishmen