Science minister says it’s time to invite Gen Prayut to be Palang Pracharat’s PM candidate

webfact

Science minister says it’s time to invite Gen Prayut to be Palang Pracharat’s PM candidate

Suvit-Maesincee.png

Science and Technology Minister Suwit Maesincee and a core member of Palang Pracharat Party said this morning that it was about time the pro-government political party formally invited Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to become its candidate for prime minister.

Speaking to reporters in the northeastern province of Nong Khai during a trip by the Cabinet, the Palang Pracharat’s deputy leader said the party has yet to set a date for a primary election to choose its candidates for the premiership.

“Now that the ban on political activities has been lifted, I think it’s about time we extended an invitation to Gen Prayut,” he said.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/science-minister-says-its-time-to-invite-gen-prayut-to-be-palang-pracharats-pm-candidate/

thaipbs.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-12-13
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chassa said:

Isaan again!!

Yes, but that's only because I invited him over for a few beers last night . . . he said he couldn't fit it in, at which I asked if he wanted help. He looked puzzled at that.

• Haha 1

A truly nauseating                ....   Ok help me out here, to fill in the scientific blank, I'm struggling.  Bed(worms), gaggle, Petri dish, float; bask; or nest (crocodiles), troop; barrel or cartload (monkeys), smack (jellyfish), flock (lice), plague (locust), lounge (lizards)....  Tough call eh?

Edited by CanuckThai
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

The candidate for PM is a given, I'm interested who he will choose to be his DPM. I think the timekeeper would be good odds, he's so staunch, loyal and has a good grasp of time!

Yup they  are chums you know..little mates..

And,after all,the one's IQ is no larger than that of the other.

Which must be a comfort on those dark and lonely nights staring at the turgid,polluted waters of the Chao Phraya river and pondering on Joseph Conrad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

What a stale and disappointing proposal, Kuhn Suwit. A general wants to feel loved and desired, and to be courted with more feeling...maybe start with a generous dowry and a nice, romantic song.

Edited by Hayduke
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CanuckThai said:

A truly nauseating                ....   Ok help me out here, to fill in the scientific blank . . . . Tough call eh? 

Got it! A tough call for sure, but these guys, collectively, are what's known in the trade as a Pyemia . . . honest!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yup they  are chums you know..little mates..

And,after all,the one's IQ is no larger than that of the other.

Which must be a comfort on those dark and lonely nights staring at the turgid,polluted waters of the Chao Phraya river and pondering on Joseph Conrad.

Joseph Conrad...good call. I like this....

"The belief in a supernatural evil is not necessary, men alone are quite capable of every wickedness"

• Like 1