How many calendar days early can 90 day report be done?

3 minutes ago, madmen said:

But I did , I sent it EMS to arrive 15 days

Are we talking 15 working days or are weekends inclusive

Bangkok want it mailed no later than 15 days before the report date. Other offices will accept them if received at least 7 days before the report date.

The 15 days before the report date is every day including weekends and holidays. Same for the 7 days after the report date.

• Like 2

Thanks will send around 18 days next time

Bangkok want it mailed no later than 15 days before the report date. Other offices will accept them if received at least 7 days before the report date.
The 15 days before the report date is every day including weekends and holidays. Same for the 7 days after the report date.
  • Like 1

I will be doing my 1st 90 day report soon.

What paperwork is required please?

If out of province can I report to a different Immigration office?

Is online reporting available at present, and if so, can someone kindly provide a link?

10 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

What paperwork is required please?

That depends upon the office you are reporting to. It may only require a completed TM47 form and your passport.

If out of province can I report to a different Immigration office?

No

Is online reporting available at present, and if so, can someone kindly provide a link?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

1 hour ago, SunsetT said:

I will be doing my 1st 90 day report soon.

Cannot use online reporting for first 90 day check in. After you have made one in person then you can use.

29 minutes ago, DPGumbypgh said:

Cannot use online reporting for first 90 day check in. After you have made one in person then you can use.

What is the source or basis for your information please?

Ubonjoe, or anyone else who is informed, can you confirm this please?

Edited by SunsetT

47 minutes ago, DPGumbypgh said:

There is no rule that states it cannot be done. It would depend upon the office receiving the application for the report. Some would either reject it or disapprove it since they would not have a record of a previous report being done while others would check other records to confirm an extension or an entry was done to confirm the report was being done within the window for the report.

20 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

I assume reports of people having their report disapproved or rejected.

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no rule that states it cannot be done. It would depend upon the office receiving the application for the report. Some would either reject it or disapprove it since they would not have a record of a previous report being done while others would check other records to confirm an extension or an entry was done to confirm the report was being done within the window for the report.

I assume reports of people having their report disapproved or rejected.

I reported on arrival so I will give it a try. It will be no problem for me to report in person if it is rejected.

20 hours ago, madmen said:

I did mine by post and on the return receipt there was a stamp said next time report 15 day before

But I did , I sent it EMS to arrive 15 days

Are we talking 15 working days or are weekends inclusive

My report receipt from CW last month got the same stamp - it arrived at immigration 18 calendar days early.  So not sure what the issue was.  Too early?

What they really should do is have you include reporting date on outside of envelope - that way they could easily sort and open when required.

Edited by lopburi3

My report receipt from CW last month got the same stamp - it arrived at immigration 18 calendar days early.  So not sure what the issue was.  Too early?

What they really should do is have you include reporting date on outside of envelope - that way they could easily sort and open when required.
Who knows. It would help if they added a comment

Bangkok office confuses me. Nine months ago I sent my report early, the EMS was delivered 19 days before the due date. I got the message next time sent it in 15 days before. So the next time I sent it in a couple of days later, the EMS was delivered 16 days early and I got the same message. So who knows what they want.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:45 PM, SunsetT said:
On 12/14/2018 at 12:18 PM, DPGumbypgh said:

Ubonjoe, or anyone else who is informed, can you confirm this please?

You will quickly find out If your are in the database and your information matches the database information as you can not get past the first page if there is a mismatch or you information isn't 

Then if the information is a match (even if it isn't complete {I have to leave out one of my given names}) you can then get to page 2, address, and successfully submit the report. If everything is ok in a few days you will get an email

"Dear Mr.
ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th
"

Or you can vist visit the same link as you do for reporting and check the status 

At least that was my experience.

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2018 at 7:50 AM, vadid said:

Bangkok office confuses me. Nine months ago I sent my report early, the EMS was delivered 19 days before the due date. I got the message next time sent it in 15 days before. So the next time I sent it in a couple of days later, the EMS was delivered 16 days early and I got the same message. So who knows what they want.

I have got the same message from Chaeng Wattana a couple of times even though I mailed it in within the correct period.  I suspect some of the officers (if not all) just automatically put that stamp on the receipt.  It's not trying to say that you missed the period this time (although I think we all take it that way, at first), but more just as a standard reminder for next time.