Norwegian woman suffers for two hours waiting for rescue after hotel fall

rooster59

On 12/15/2018 at 2:42 PM, roo860 said:

They should start by installing safety rails at a reasonable height, rather than ones that stop midgets from going over the edge.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Every hotel, Condo, Apartment complex that has had someone fall from a Balcony should be required to install catch nets on the first floor all the way around the Bldg.  I personally know a guy that jumped off a high floor of the Landmark Hotel and the soft roof of the Gymnasium balcony saved him from dying, but he broke damned near every bone in his body - he lived - barely, suffered the rest of his life.

On 12/15/2018 at 3:26 PM, Mangkhut said:

I wouldnt be very surprised if liberal amounts of such were involved...

Alcohol - Scandanavian/Norwegian  Uh Huh!!!  Guaranteed.  I once rode the Ferry from a town south of Oslo to Belgium, 80% of the passengers were drunk as skunks before we landed, had something to do with low alcohol content or cost in Norway.  Scary, they were trying to rock the ferry by running back and forth from rail to rail.......but fun was had by all 'cept me,I put on a life jacket..

Edited by TunnelRat69

On 12/15/2018 at 2:42 PM, roo860 said:

They should start by installing safety rails at a reasonable height, rather than ones that stop midgets from going over the edge.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

She was probably backing up and bending over trying to get a look at here self in the mirror. The mirrors are so low here it is maddening.

Thailand is not a country of safety, i wouldn't want to be drunk out of my mind and leaning towards one of those low but also weak balcony railings that is around hotels and condo's in Thailand.

I've experienced two people falling off the building in my hotel during my trips to Thailand. I wonder how many that actually happens. Last one i was sat in my boxers waking up 7am in the morning when the guy came flying down from the roof, couldn't sleep very well in my last night at that hotel after this incident.