Foreign husband under investigation as Thai wife falls to her death at Hua Hin hotel

rooster59

Foreign husband under investigation as Thai wife falls to her death at Hua Hin hotel

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUyMi83NjEwMzU4L2R3YXNkLmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

Police are interviewing a foreign husband after a 39 year old Thai woman fell to her death at a hotel in the Khao Phitak area of Hua Hin yesterday evening. 

Jenjira, from Bangkok, was found with a broken neck and head trauma in the car park of the well known hotel. 

She had come to the hotel with her foreign husband and was staying with him in Room 411 on the fourth floor. 

Sanook said that witnesses had seen the couple arguing before the wife disappeared. 

She was later found dead. 

An accident, suicide and murder are all being considered by the Hua Hin police as the investigation continues. 

The nationality of the foreigner and the name of the hotel were not reported in the Sanook story. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-15

9o.jpg

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Or maybe suicide resulting from despair and depression.

Given past investigations of balcony jumpers, and wisdom gleaned from posters here on Thaivisa. I thought it common knowledge that these dives were rarely or never, a case of foul play.

So I am surprised, shocked and stunned that this might be the case now   ????

I lived in an apartment 3 years ago In Hua Hin, it was only a 4 story building with one apartment on each floor. I stayed in the 3rd floor apartment and below me was a Thai couple. The lady was pregnant and she used to argue with her fella all of the time. One night in specific it was very loud and bad, and suddenly I heard a crash and general chaos. Turns out, she had jumped from her 2nd story apartment and landed on the plastic awning that overhung the back entrance to the building. In fact the story was reported on here. 

Thai women are some of the most irrational and jealous females I have ever met, I wouldn't say this is a closed case regarding the subject of this thread. 

Edited by Easy Come Easy Go
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Markis said:

When it's a foreigner, it's probably a suicide but when it involves a Thai lady, serious investigation will be carried out. Thailand, i hail thee. 

Men is in more general violent than female. Also more men execute suicide. Pure statistic

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

Dear oh Dear , what possesses people with get on here and offer opinions about reported stories they know F all about. Such inane comments as " It probably was suicide/ accident/ murder/ alien invasion... what possible satisfaction can a person get from posting such tripe ! RIP to the the lady . 

Without opinions the topic would be empty.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Always a nasty situation, because the girl is not in a position to assist with enquiries. I think it prudent to reserve judgment until the facts are known and the mans side of things come out. Given the scant details available, anything else is pure speculation.

No one is judging we are just speculating on what may be the cause of her sad demise