Is It Thai Visa POTY Time Yet?

lannarebirth

I propose that any board member that has started a thread citing their reasons for wanting to leave Thailand or their justifications for having left Thailand be disqualified from being nominated on account of their being self absorbed a-holes.

Edited by lannarebirth

9 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Hey, thanks for reminding me. You were the other guy I was going to nominate but couldn't remember. So my nominations are Bendejo, Brunoleum and Impuse.

Thanks, but I have left Thailand, maybe for good.  So I'm not qualified...

That's not because I'm an a-hole-though I fit the description.  It's because I no longer live there...  At least for now.

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

Thanks, but I have left Thailand, maybe for good.  So I'm not qualified...

That's not because I'm an a-hole-though I fit the description.  It's because I no longer live there...  At least for now.

We will not limit the competition to people in Thailand.   If you have moved, you are still eligible.   The site is international in scope.  

9 minutes ago, Scott said:

We will not limit the competition to people in Thailand.   If you have moved, you are still eligible.   The site is international in scope.  

I support that policy, because a lot of my favorite TVF characters have been guys who live elsewhere. 

But on a personal level, I don't want to be embarrassed by my poor showing since I don't tune into TVF nearly as much now that I'm back home.  I'm disqualifying myself.

But I encourage others who live outside of Thailand- if they have the time, energy, and juevos to put forth a good showing.

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

I support that policy, because a lot of my favorite TVF characters have been guys who live elsewhere. 

But on a personal level, I don't want to be embarrassed by my poor showing since I don't tune into TVF nearly as much now that I'm back home.  I'm disqualifying myself.

But I encourage others who live outside of Thailand- if they have the time, energy, and juevos to put forth a good showing.

Be assured, there are many people who have enjoyed your posts.   It's not about being prolific.