Jealous Thai man shoots his wife's "tomboy" lover dead over affair

webfact

17 hours ago, sanemax said:

Are you friends with this guy ?

Are you aware that he had a small penis ?

Are you making a factual statement or just making an assumption in regards to his penis size?

when the penis's were being given out this lot were at the back of the line that goes for the brains also.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Where did I say anything about the ‘fragile Thai male machismo’ I didn’t. 

How about you offer some condolences to the victim and/or condemn the actions of this murderer, instead of using the death of this poor woman as an excuse to virtue signal. 

But just like your fellow, predictable and perpetually uninspired name-callers, labelers or pigeonholers, you did claim the Thai male is 'pathetic' didn't you?

With regard to a heartfelt RIP for the victim, if you can't be arsed to give one, why on earth should I?

Ah yes, the 'virtue signaler' call... the nouveau redoubt of the vacuous and unimaginative pigeonholer.

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

But just like your fellow, predictable and perpetually uninspired name-callers, labelers or pigeonholers, you did claim the Thai male is 'pathetic' didn't you?

With regard to a heartfelt RIP for the victim, if you can't be arsed to give one, why on earth should I?

Ah yes, the 'virtue signaler' call... the nouveau redoubt of the vacuous and unimaginative pigeonholer.

Couldn't agree more. Totally out of order to label someone as pathetic just because they have a small willy.

There, but for the grace of God, go I.

Edited by Spidey

25 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Well, apparently you are an expert on all things Thai, i would be glad to hear your opinions on the OP, instead of your snide remarks to other posters.

..as for your criticism of labeling and name calling, which  btw i completely agree with, you might care to notice that you are doing exactly the same thing.

I have to admit though, that your choice of words is more imaginative than the average.

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Again, where did I mention his nationality? I didn't. I scolded him based on his actions not his nationality.

Don't be disingenuous and misrepresent what I say for your own selfish narrative. A person has been tragically murdered, for Christ's sake. 

You've just pulled all the above from your proverbial for no other reason than 'your' ego. 

Now, let's stay on topic. 

23 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah stuff like that never happens in the West, truly horrifying????

It can occasionally happen in the West, but likely not near as severe or often.  A few months ago a British guy killed his wife's tomboy lover after they refused to stop seeing each other over an extended period of time.  Not as easy to find guns, so instead he slit her throat in the travel agents where she worked and then asked police to shoot him dead.

More often or not, Western revenge on the tomboy lover doesn't result in murder...more like paint thrown over the car, abusive calls etc.  In Thailand revenge goes to extremes without caring about consequences, especially for those who already have very little going for them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Well, apparently you are an expert on all things Thai, i would be glad to hear your opinions on the OP, instead of your snide remarks to other posters.

..as for your criticism of labeling and name calling, which  btw i completely agree with, you might care to notice that you are doing exactly the same thing.

I have to admit though, that your choice of words is more imaginative than the average.

Not an expert by any measure but just a wee bit weary of the tired old tropes rolled out by the same, sad coterie of terminally unhappy posters.

With regard to the OP, someone was murdered in what is ultimately just another crime of passion. What is there to opine? Gender? Threesomes? Gun crime? Size of penis? Mail ego? No thanks. I'll just leave that to the usual suspects.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

Again, where did I mention his nationality? I didn't. I scolded him based on his actions not his nationality.

Don't be disingenuous and misrepresent what I say for your own selfish narrative. A person has been tragically murdered, for Christ's sake. 

You've just pulled all the above from your proverbial for no other reason than 'your' ego. 

Now, let's stay on topic.

You called him a "pathetic little man-child" but apart from that, he's just a regular bloke who happens to be a Thai.

That better?

55 minutes ago, CarlBkk said:

It can occasionally happen in the West, but likely not near as severe or often

I don't know, but it seems to me that slitting someones throat in a travel agency kills ya just as dead as getting shot in the head.

If you have a hardon for Thais or Thailand for whatever reason, that's fine, but don't pretend they are worse people on the whole planet than many others, and probably better than some. Lurid tales in newspapers do not a people make.

Thais are bad drivers though,not that Russians in winter are much better.

31 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You called him a "pathetic little man-child" but apart from that, he's just a regular bloke who happens to be a Thai.

That better?

Again, why are you talking about his nationility? Are you offended on the behalf of murderers? 

Edited by rkidlad

47 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Not an expert by any measure but just a wee bit weary of the tired old tropes rolled out by the same, sad coterie of terminally unhappy posters.

With regard to the OP, someone was murdered in what is ultimately just another crime of passion. What is there to opine? Gender? Threesomes? Gun crime? Size of penis? Mail ego? No thanks. I'll just leave that to the usual suspects.

Fair enough, and again, appreciate your choice of words, thanks for the giggles.

1 hour ago, CarlBkk said:

It can occasionally happen in the West, but likely not near as severe or often.  A few months ago a British guy killed his wife's tomboy lover after they refused to stop seeing each other over an extended period of time.  Not as easy to find guns, so instead he slit her throat in the travel agents where she worked and then asked police to shoot him dead.

More often or not, Western revenge on the tomboy lover doesn't result in murder...more like paint thrown over the car, abusive calls etc.  In Thailand revenge goes to extremes without caring about consequences, especially for those who already have very little going for them.

To be fair though it doesnt "usually " happen in Thailand either .

Its not as if EVERY time a persons unfaithful, it results in a murder .

3 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Always best to leave other men's wives alone, if you value your life. This seems to happen an awful lot in Thailand.

A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey.

If you lived in (say) Skelmersdale, you would probably read about similar, tragic little vignettes of life all over the northwest England and never, ever hear about the ones in Thailand. To some, that may be interpreted that it's pretty rife in Lancashire but Thailand is different.

To keep it all in perspective, I recommend reading the Skelmersdale Advertiser.

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Again, why are you talking about his nationility? Are you offended on the behalf of murderers? 

No, not at all. I'm getting too much of a rise out of your backpedaling and obfuscation to get a hard-on about murderers or their victims.

59 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

No, not at all. I'm getting too much of a rise out of your backpedaling and obfuscation to get a hard-on about murderers or their victims.

Are you really, though? You keep on banging on about nationality when it was never mentioned. Seems you get more of a rise out of any form of attention. 

Please feel free to quote where I mentioned nationality and then we will see who is back-peddling. 

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

To be fair though it doesnt "usually " happen in Thailand either .

Its not as if EVERY time a persons unfaithful, it results in a murder .

there is about 400-600 domestic violence murders in thailand thats almost the whole amount of murders in UK.