They refused my entry into Thailand

Before I stayed in Thailand from January until may but Krabi immigration know that because I went there the last months to do my extension visa ,I arrived in Thailand on 24 September 

I have 40 years old and I have multientry visa 

10 minutes ago, Klaus77 said:

Before I stayed in Thailand from January until may but Krabi immigration know that because I went there the last months to do my extension visa ,I arrived in Thailand on 24 September 

As METV are valid for six months and unavailable from Malaysia , wouldnt your METV had expired and you arrived on a different visa ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Klaus77 said:

I show to them that I have  money too..I can prove that I can sustain myself ..I show to them I have more then 20000 bath 

Did you have the 20k baht in cash.

IMO you denial of entry was incorrect. They used a clause that is hard to disprove.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Klaus77 said:

88 days ago start my holidays

I use my multientry visa only 88 days .before I was not in Italy for 5 month's

Where are you now? KL?

Catch a train to Thailand. You have a good chance of entry. Your visa is still valid.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Klaus77 said:

My mistake for an earlier post to this, I wrote as you arrived in Thailand September last year, hence that stretching.

Edited by farangx

you should had gone to Satun; that in Krabi they are playing hard to get is quiet known within the local community, in the Facebook group of 'locals' was just a few days ago a post of a girl that was in your same situation and get refused.

• Like 1

I will take a different approach. I have read posts earlier but sorry if I have missed/mixed stuff up. Firstly what city do you fly out of to return to Italy. You mentioned Thai gf. Sounds like your not short of a quid. Your in maybe biggest airport hub in Asia. So..... Cheap flight to Saigon. Your visa exempt. Fly your chick there for short holiday. She can bring your "stuff". Then decide on border crossing if you 100% need.

As for trains etc...I would rather be trapped in doof doof disco. Good luck