Christmas Dinner served at Foodland Ramkhamheng

safarimike11

2 hours ago, TonyClifton said:

What do they serve for 400b?

Soup (can't remember but good), steamed fish (not needed but good), turkey dinner with spuds (can't remember - roast I think), stuffing, veg and gravy, Christmas pudding with cream sauce; I had 2 glasses of red wine (150 baht a glass I think) - at my expense - last time and a coffee.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/23/2018 at 5:58 PM, TonyClifton said:

What do they serve for 400b?

I made a mistake; it is the Foodland the other side (the Lad Prao side) of the Mall Bang kapi I was talking about, which is the one I go to for Christmas dinner, and not the Foodland in Ramkamhaeng road. The Ramkamhaeng Foodland is also good for meals but doesn't have much of a "sit down" restaurant, whereas the Foodland in the Lad Prao road does have quite a large sit-down area.

4 hours ago, JayBird said:

There's something about the image of sitting in a stool in foodland, on Christmas day, eating a Christmas dinner, all by yourself, that makes me feel sad.

This is why I do take out.

Lol, I had exactly the same thought. Getting excited about Christmas lunch at Foodland...

Pretty depressing stuff!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

2017 dinner was better than 2018 at FL/Termanal 21 Korat, they will have adds on their www. and in the restraints when they have the menu ready..

This is my soup on 12/25/18, Korat, should have been the same at all branches.

rice555 

Tom Soup.png

C=Dinner.png