End Of Contract

Hey guys! How's it going? I have a quick query for the visa experts.

My contract is up on March 23rd, but I don't leave LOS till May 4th.

I am working on a non-imm O, that was originally got on the basis of being married to a Thai national. My visa is up when the contract is - what I would like to know is can I extend it on the basis of my marriage (60 days) or do I have to go to Laos or Penang to do it?

I could do a couple of visa runs, but I don't want to because I would like to save them for if there is an emergancy and we have to come back.

What are my options?

I am working on a non-imm O, that was originally got on the basis of being married to a Thai national. My visa is up when the contract is - what I would like to know is can I extend it on the basis of my marriage (60 days) or do I have to go to Laos or Penang to do it?

I could do a couple of visa runs, but I don't want to because I would like to save them for if there is an emergancy and we have to come back.

What are my options?

You can get a 60 day extension inside Thailand based on paragraph 7.23 of the National Police Order.

However why would you do that? Just get a one year extension based on marriage and show 400K in the bank. I surmise you had a one year extension and are grandfathered in before Oct 1st, 2006.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

What are my options?

You can get a 60 day extension inside Thailand based on paragraph 7.23 of the National Police Order.

However why would you do that? Just get a one year extension based on marriage and show 400K in the bank. I surmise you had a one year extension and are grandfathered in before Oct 1st, 2006.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I'm going back home to do an MA. I just need a few weeks and don't fancy visa-running.

I had a mulitple-entry non-imm. My worked extended it.

What are my options?

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I'm going back home to do an MA. I just need a few weeks and don't fancy visa-running.

I had a mulitple-entry non-imm. My worked extended it.

I understand now. You had a extension of stay based on business not on marriage. Yes you can get a 60 day extension to visit your Thai wife.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com