Need Maid In Pattaya

sobe

Anyone have a number a a great cleaning person , I have a great job for someone that wants to work .. was using the cleaning people that clean the other condos in the Condo building that I live in but they are seriously not cutting it unless watched and pushed and that does not even get them motivated ...

Finding a good maid (or even a bad one) in Pattaya is almost impossible. You don't want one who's too old - they only want to do things their way. You don't want one too young - they only want to watch TV and chat on the phone all day. Anyone young enough to have the energy and old enough to have the motivation goes to work in a bar.

I've lived here 3 years. I've had live-out and live-in. With the live-out all our flatware slowly vanished, along with my wife's undergarments. We cut her loose and found another.

This one live-in. Great cook, but when she'd take her day off each week, sometimes she wouldn't show up for days afterward. She kept her room a mess, and hordes of ants lined up for the march toward whatever food she left lieing around in the bed or on the floor. 3 strikes and your out. disappear for days without notice and after repeated warnings must mean she didn't need the job. So we cut her loose as well...

Then we found another. She left after 3 weeks because she thought she was bringing "bad spirits" with her into our house (my son got chicken pox).

After that it took almost 1 year of looking until we finally found someone who has turned out to be worth her weight in gold. The kids love her, she does a fantastic job, she works hard, she shows up on time after her days off, and you know what? She's not Thai. She's Burmese.

We've paid to have her papers registered, she's completely legal. Lives in. Speaks Thai. I think we'll keep her.

Cheers! :o

Maybe that's why the Thai's hire Cambodians and Burmese for this kind of work.

Could be they are cheaper.

I have a Thai maid who is a gem.

hang on to her Tammi, she's scarcer than hen's teeth.

i have a buddy who owns several rental properties but has learned NOT to recommend maids since any 'good' working relationship is always unique to the maid and that person experiencing the good service. he has recommended 'good' maids to others and these have inevitably ended up being bad recommendations as different expectations, requirements, habits but most importantly, different personalities prevail. unsatisfied renters then rounded on him and his wife, saying 'you gave me a bad maid.'

my girlfriend is bringing down a 15 y-o Isaan girl that has been working for her mum the past year to live-in here. the reasoning it avoids the slightly older into boyfriends/TV/cellphones type maid and the aforementioned older/set in her ways type maid.

fingers crossed!

bump !

thanks for the feedback ... I see why these beautiful condos that get built look like hel_l in a year or so . Again any numbers , companies , leads would be appreciated . Hard to believe in a town with so many out of work broke people walking around it is so hard to find people who want to work and make money .......... even the girls prefer short time right .. :o

Edited by sobe

bump !

thanks for the feedback ... I see why these beautiful condos that get built look like hel_l in a year or so . Again any numbers , companies , leads would be appreciated . Hard to believe in a town with so many out of work broke people walking around it is so hard to find people who want to work and make money .......... even the girls prefer short time right .. :o

the above and your own post #3

"they want it but just want to do as little as possible to get it ...."

just about says it all doesn't it?